on 21 January 2014
Great value for money! I was pleasantly surprised with the quality - the 'silk look' gives the garment the impression that you have spent a lot more money on it than you actually have. I would wear this out to a club or party or an informal works do ("works do??" I hear you say - yes - just to be different and to stand out from the crowd). These harem jumpsuits are classics and never date - they either go through the fashion-cycle and become 'on-trend' or 'retro'. Complete the look with bold statement jewellery - works much better than with anything dainty or delicate - as the garment is such a strong individual statement in itself. Works great with flats or heels. If I had sexy manicured bunion-free feet like my best friend Sam, I would've invested in a pair of sexy high-heeled diamante strappy sandals to go with - LOL.

The best thing about this garment is that it is so so very comfortable to wear. You could go to dinner and bloat in this garment and still look HOT! Which actually leads me to the next point - this is perfect for Mum's-to-be, stuck for something comfortable yet glamorous to wear to a function.

I have bought this garment in all the colours: black/taupe and cobalt. I have yet to wash the items - I'm not quite sure I want to risk that and may probably send to dry-clean. Hope this review helps in your decision.
on 25 November 2012
Very impressed with quality and look of these ! Would love other colour ways please !
They arrived very quickly,all in all great service
on 18 October 2013
Purchased this item to wear for an evening event, and after being suited and booted all day and having to hold it all in, this little number allows you to let it all hang out! Looks elegant with high heels and still stylish with flats; folds small so easy for packing only downside is it does have to be ironed after travelling.
on 28 June 2013
I absolutely LOVE this ! It looks beautiful on. I have just ordered another one in the Pebble print because it is so nice .. lovely material, nice colour, well made .. I was chuffed to little mint balls with it :) .. Looking forward to yomping all over Cornwall in them in with my sun hat on ! ... THANK YOU :)
on 21 August 2013
Arrived when it said it would and I love this jumpsuit - very flattering even though I am only 5' 3" and size 14. Would recommend to anyone - very comfortable too. Might order another one in blue!
on 21 October 2013
I love these! So easy to wear and really comfortable, they're perfect for yoga, tai chi, meditation, everything really! Good quality and easy to look after-no hand washing!! quick delivery
on 25 September 2013
these harem trousers are fantastic - very nice material, really comfortable and i love wearing things that are a bit different ! arrived in good time - no complaints at all..
on 3 September 2013
I recently purchased this item and as a tall woman, the length of the leg on this was brilliant. I have purchased other brands but they didn't compare. More colours please.
on 3 May 2013
fantastic colour, bright, cheerful, ridiculously comfortable, made well. I totally love them and would buy again. They look great on!
on 23 August 2013
I love it, looks gorgeous on and it's very comfy.
Definitely worth getting everybody loved it when I wore it.