5.0 out of 5 stars USB hub, excellent product., 16 April 2012
This review is from: Trust Curve 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub (Accessory)
This is a very neat looking USB hub. There are 3 ports on the back and also the mains adapter and PC connection. I have used this with an external hard drive, USB stick, phone and tablet plugged in. All the devices charged simultaneously (except the tablet which does not charge from USB). There are little rubber feet on the bottom which stop the hub from sliding on the desktop. A good quality product, sturdy, feels solid and works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish - Excellent, 3 Feb 2012
Von (Pulborough, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust Curve 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub (Accessory)
I have owned this about a month now. I am using all the USB slots. The hub is plugged into the back of my apple cinema display. Works a treat, so though each item was individually plugged into my MacBook. I was concerned that the "capacity" would not be as good as it states in practice - not problems :-) Nice price... Top product & stylish too

4.0 out of 5 stars Nifty, 7 Jun 2012
This review is from: Trust Curve 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub (Accessory)
Very stylish design. No noticeable delay in speed/response with whatever I have plugged in to it.
Only things wrong with it are that is a tad expensive - there are other products out there that give the same result with a cheaper price (don't look as nice though!)
Also the cable that came with it could do with being a bit longer. However it currently sits snugly on top of my computer tower, and the grips underneath it make sure it doesn't fall off too easily if it gets knocked about.
Happy with this product and would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant service, 31 May 2012
Dr. J. M. Zhang (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust Curve 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub (Accessory)
Very good. I sits nicely on the desk and has all the USB ports I need. Does need an external power supply!

Trust Curve 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub