4.0 out of 5 stars Superb spy thriller
After recieving a Kindle for my Birthday, I searched for spy thrillers to download and this one caught my eye, I must admit it was because of the price! Once I got into it i caouldnt put it down, now looking for more from this author!
Worth a read at this price.
Published on 15 Sept. 2012 by Carter87

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining with some flaws
This is an entertaining book, and I speak as one who doesn't generally like stories that focus on people being shot or injured and featuring improbable escapes among other preposterous hair-raising events. What makes this succeed is the engaging narrator and the fairly believable backcloth.

There are some faults: Honecker was not in charge of East Germany in...
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb spy thriller, 15 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Iron Curtain (A Section 2 Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Worth a read at this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable romp in the Cold War., 30 Jun. 2014
A good quick read that I found enjoyable. Like the style of writing and found few errors in my download. The feel of East Germany and the era came over to me, Talbot is a fun guy and the action is good without being too silly. Would read more for sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining with some flaws, 24 May 2013

There are some faults: Honecker was not in charge of East Germany in 1970, Ulbricht was. The author depicts an East Germany where the populace generally had telephones. He pictures a whole block of flats with the inhabitants reaching for their phones. This was never possible in East Germany - phones were rare and reserved for the few.

Other failings include some spelling mistakes, the worst being the number one being spelt as 'won'!

I got it for free and it was well worth the money I didn't pay. I may well read the sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Iron Curtain, 18 Dec. 2012
This title enthralled me and so I am keeping it for spare time which I hope will be very soon