on 13 March 2012
I enjoyed doing this puzzle but it did not take me long to do. Good quality pieces and the delivery was quick. Passed on to frinde to do
on 21 February 2013
I loved this jigsaw. I was looking for some nice 500 piece puzzles that would be enjoyable to do without being overly difficult and this fit the bill. I have others in the range 'Happy Days at Work' and thought I'd give this a go too.

It was a lovely puzzle to do, great colours and a wonderful nostalgic scene to complete. The jigsaw is great quality and I've completed it a few times without any loss in quality. I'd happily recommend this and the other 'Happy Days at Work' jigsaws.
on 26 March 2013
Ravensburger Jigs are always good value; interlocking is precise; and no picture parallax, or wishy-washy colours. We have loads of them, and have never been disappointed with the quality. This has bright colours throughout the scene and plenty of things going on in the whole pix.
on 5 February 2013
Typical Ravensburger quality of material, print and cut.
A real joy to do - not a 'hard' puzzle but a gentle and really
pleasurable way to while away 3-4 hours'

100% recommended
on 8 October 2015
Puzzle is very good it took a couple of days to do well made puzzles well worth the money I paid from this seller good delivery and would buy again when needing a puzzle.
on 25 August 2014
This is a very nice puzzle. It took me three days to do the puzzle. I am well impressed with the puzzle. I would recommend the puzzle to other people!
on 10 July 2014
Ravensburger are definitely the best quality puzzles you can buy. They have dust free pieces and the colour and quality of the board it excellent
on 13 January 2014
Prompt delivery as usual and good value. Brings back memories of days gone bye. Ravensburger puzzles are always good quality.
on 28 January 2013
Good quality pieces but had 1 piece missing!!!! but it didn't put me off doing it again.
Would buy another in the series.
on 22 January 2013
this is a really lovely jigsaw puzzle with a super picture. good quality pieces. would recommend to anyone over about 12 years