on 3 August 2013
I recently heard this again while listening to a drama on Radio 4 Extra; it reminded me how much I love this piece of music. The violins evoke the rise and fall of bird flight so beautifully and it gives a moment of serenity in a hectic life.
on 23 September 2013
A small piece of heaven. This piece of music reminds me of afternoons on the Worcestershire hills, and of listening to larks in Pembrokeshire. I will always be grateful to Vaughan Williams for this wonderful piece of music.
on 22 June 2013
Excellent version of a classic, though I do prefer Nicola Benedetti version this is still a good interpretation. It is one of my favourite of classical music and usually put it on a loop.
on 7 April 2013
This piece will take you out into the countryside! Imagine wide rolling downs - the sun shining and then this wonderful sound -
priceless!
on 26 August 2013
Always loved this tune|, this is a pretty good recording, as far as I know? oooohhhhhh. More words , more words,more words ! !
on 3 March 2012
Lovely piece of Music to end a lovely funeral service for my
Brother-in-law. Quality and speed of download was excellent.
on 13 June 2013
For 69p it's a good buy, though at times the orchestra is a bit tinny. The solo playing is great though, hence four stars.
on 4 March 2013
Am having this played in full at my funeral - just evokes the countryside and blue skies - how often do we get them!
on 19 April 2013
Heard this live and on the radio and liked it so much that I wanted a copy. Lives up to expectations
on 11 July 2015
Its the soundtrack to the English Countryside. Beautiful music.