Price:£7.00+ £4.09 shipping

on 11 March 2012
I bought these for my 8 month old daughter, i resisted on buying Pink balls as these are lovely bright primary colours (hoping it will help in the future for colour recognition.) Soft plastic, hand sized balls and come in a mesh bag which seems pretty durable. You cant go wrong with these balls, although it takes forever to clear all 100 balls up!
on 21 January 2013
The balls are very poor quality and not good value for money. My advice is pay a little more and get the quality you need.
on 25 September 2013
100 Playballs in mesh carry bag is very poor quality . I regret to buy this product .it is not worth the 10 pounds I paid
on 10 October 2012
Bought this pack of balls along with play tunnel and pop up tent, a winning combination! They come in a handy mesh bag so at the end of play can be scooped up and stored, our favourite is to empty balls into tent and enjoy throwing them out again, one year old grandson crawls through tunnel to get them back. Good fun, cheap and durable.
on 16 April 2013
The picture of the balls that are being advertised are not any thing like the coloured balls you will receive, I am very disappointed. The other picture of the balls that are shown when you look at this item in more detail are the ones I received which you can buy at half the price else where.
on 28 May 2012
The playballs are nice, regarding quality, when I ordered them, I thought they are a bit stronger (lightweight plastic). I have a little daughter who likes playing with them, but after some time, she gets bored and to pick them up, every time, it's a very good exercise for us, parents.
on 22 October 2012
Bought these to go with a blow up paddling pool. These were the same price- which seemed pricey compared to the pool itself. However little one has had lots of fun biting these (!!) and throwing them around. Lost a few under sofas but otherwise very durable and fit for purpose.
on 22 April 2012
Bought this for our very young grandson to put in the paddling pool on days which aren't so warm and sunny. Plenty of them and hopefully will provide hours of fun! Reasonable price compared to local toy shops. Arrived well packed.
on 29 November 2013
These balls are such bad quality, my 10 month old daughter just squeezes and flattens them with her hand and they definitely do not look as good as the picture. Would not recommend at all.
on 15 August 2013
The balls arrived very quickly and well wrapped. Nice size for children to hold . I bought them to put in a play house and small childrens pool.