on 18 November 2012
Excellent product worked on printer right away, will save me a fortune . arrived as promised. Will purchase again no problem Have spread the word to all my friends as the price of ink in Ireland is high even in the outlets .
on 9 January 2013
Worth every penny. Thought the cartridges wouldn't hold a lot but they do and last a long time depending on how much your printing. I'll be re-ordering in the future!!!
on 7 June 2012
the items come on time ,im well happy with them as i would normal pay more money my brother in law adviced me to order on amason and im glad he did
on 2 November 2012
i would not hesitate buying these cartridges again,the price and quality are spot on,no one need to worry about using these,they are fine.
on 31 July 2013
Great price and service very quick post will recommend to friends and use again worked with no problems in my (3 year old ) epson rinter
on 25 February 2012
This ink was a very good product and i am glad i bought it as i needed to print of a lot of photos in black and white urgently so i bought 16 thinking it was going to go down quckly as it isnt genuine epson ink cartridges but as it happened i used just under 2 ink cartdidges to print of 60 black and white photos this size 10x15
on 19 April 2014
Excellent Cartridges.

URGENT. I NEED AN EPSOM SX 415 PRINTER. OR AN EPSOM PRINTER COMPATIBLE WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED CARTRIDGES.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS. YOUR KIND COOPERATION TO MY REQUEST WILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
KIND REGARDS GEORGE FONDIS
on 21 June 2012
they work and thats all I can ask for.

So cheap I have just bought an epson printer for the office now
on 16 June 2015
There are so many compatable ink cartridges arounf at the moment that it is difficult to choose the correct one in terms or quaity and consistancy.
I spent a lot of time on this before deciding to try this brand.
It turned out to be a great choice. Why?

Ink quality is very good.
No cartridge leak issues to ruin a printer.
The cartridges are well filled and last for a decent amount of time.
Recognition is instant from my Epson D92 printer.
No failures without the pack of cartridges that I purchased.

Overall, very pleased.
on 5 October 2014
The type of my printer is Epson SX200 and this kind of ink cartridge is suitable and of high quality. I think i will buy it the second time and recommend it to my friends who use the same type of printer.