5.0 out of 5 stars It Does The Job
Published on 6 Nov 2010 by Broncobill

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE NOTE TWO PRODUCTS UNDER ONE TAB!
Published on 29 July 2012 by Online shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars It Does The Job, 6 Nov 2010
Have been using Clinique pre electric primer for years as it was so good, they have now discontinued the product!!! So what was I to do? then remembered that sometime in the past I used Old Spice and in desperation ordered some, good fast service. Wow this Pre Shave is really good and is half the price of Clinique so hello Old Spice and goodbye Clinique, even if you bring it back you have lost me to Old Spice. Buy this product it really does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, Now Hard To Find, 6 Aug 2010
M. Payne "M. Payne" (Colorado Springs) - See all my reviews
Have used Old Spice pre-electric shave for years. Thankfully I bought several bottles while it was still available
here in the U.S. Now I see I have to order it from the UK. I'm glad some one had enough sense to keep producing it and marketing it. I will make what I hope will be my last order. Because I know they are going to stop selling it even in the UK sooner or later. It works as advertised and smells great.

Update: Jan 2011-If you live outside the UK, forget ordering this product, apparently its "hazardous" to ship, I'm guessing because of the alcohol.
Oh well, once again a quality product become unavailable. Back to Williams Lectric Shave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the label, 14 Sep 2011
Dues to serious illness I was having problems with a neck rash after using electric shaver,since using this lotion problem has gone.Would recommend this lotion if you are having problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, 8 Jun 2011
Sean Bond (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great product.
I have been using it for 25 years, and cannot imagine doing without it.
It is strange there are no other equivalents I can think of on the market.

Definitely helps avoiding hurting the skin while electric-shaving.

Important: make sure the product has dried before shaving!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong., 9 Aug 2009
John Mallichan "Kilnartist" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I`ve used this after shave for many years, suddenly it seemed to dissapear off the shelves in local Chemists replaced by a commonplace plastic container. Thanks to Amazon I now have a couple of years supply in the all important (to me!) white, glass bottle.

Well done,

John

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pre-shave lotion at reasonable price, 9 Feb 2012
I have been using this product for years and am staggered that the only place I seem able to buy it is on Amazon Marketplace, not even on Amazon itself. It bears the Procter and Gamble name but appears to be made in Germany.
Anyway one bottle lasts many months and my advice would be to grab it while there are still stocks available. it's certainly very good value for money compared with other more fashionable products.
The lotion itself is light and free-flowing with just a faint aroma of what I vaguely remember as the "Old Spice"
smell and an alcohol base which evaporates rapidly.
After application my razor glides much more smoothly (and closely) through the stubble, giving a closer shave. The only drawback I can think of is that the razor gets gunged up more quickly and hence needs a more frequent clean-out.

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE NOTE TWO PRODUCTS UNDER ONE TAB!, 29 July 2012
Not leaving one star as the product is bad, just wanted to highlight that this particular view shows TWO DIFFERENT products. 100ml product is the PRE-shave lotion, whilst the 150 ml option is AFTER shave option. I unfortunately bought the wrong item myself. Notified Amazon about this, and although the first response agreed, the item online has not been changed. (second response just asked to return the item for cost refund). Please check that you select the option you wish to purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 5 Jan 2013
Jackson Logan - See all my reviews
bought this on a retro whim moment..wish i had not bothered .
nearly smells like the original but just not near enough.
only good thing was it was cheap..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 May 2010
I have used other pre electric shave lotions and while all said that they prevented razor burn I found myself always ending up with a bad red mark on my neck. I used this product with my Braun Series 7 razor and it was the most comfortable shave I have ever had, even taking into account wet shaving. This product has got itself a loyal customer it really is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well contented Norwegian, 2 Dec 2009
For some time I had been looking "all around" for this product - Old Spice Aftershave - with its "venerable" scent and smell - and after some persistent searching on the Internet I hit upon Mistrys Pharmacy beeing able to sypply me with this excellent product which I have been yearning for. The price was reasonable - no unreasonable charges and the delivery was punctual. Thank You very much.

Kind Regards from