5.0 out of 5 stars Just For Men Beard Medium Brown Review!
This is a great product and lasts very long.

It comes with a mixing kit, gloves and instructions, and even a very sturdy brush.

I would say you can comfortably get 10 dyes out of this set, so great value.

***Be aware, this is actually cheaper to buy on the high street***
Published on 19 Dec 2011 by F. Curcelli

1.0 out of 5 stars itches like mad
it is not pleasant to use it irritates the skin and face stings and itches for days not worth the hassle im afraid
Published 1 month ago by Bill

4.0 out of 5 stars MEN!!!!, 26 Mar 2014
Maureen (Garstang, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Hubby thought his beard (?) was looking a little grey and made him look old. (C'mon, he's 67, not exactly a spring chicken.) He is SO fussy when it comes to this kind of thing but he was delighted with it. So easy to use he actually does it himself. Noticeable
result, (Ok, he looks better for it) and he will be ordering more soon. Arrived fast. Would recommend. (cheaper than the chemist too.)

1.0 out of 5 stars danger, 23 Oct 2013
this product burnt my skin so badly i needed to see a, doctor. i followed the instructions to the letter ,beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best out there, 13 Mar 2013
If you have a need to bury the gray, you cannot go wrong with this stuff, easy to apply and with worthwhile results :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover, 5 Feb 2013
This product grabs the grey hair and lasts longer than the standard hair colour so use it on head when i am out of other plus it has a mixing tray to make small mix up .

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but not much stuff!, 3 Dec 2012
This works really well for touching up grey/white beard hairs. I use once a week.

Only downside is the small size. If you've got a big beard, expect to only be able to do one application.

Would be great if their were larger/better value sizes available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just For men, 16 Nov 2012
Excellent product from Amazon UK. Really does do the job. I have an unfiortuante grey patch in my beard and it very successfully covers this up with little problem. Looks very natural once completed. Why put up with the grey?? I was nervous about using such a product as |i thought maybe I should just let the grey show - glad I did not!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just For Men ..., 4 Aug 2012
This 'Just For Men' product was old stock & although cheaper than normal I cannot take the risk of putting it on my hair!
The packaging looked old & somewhat battered & I was put off as soon as I opened it.
On pouring the product out to mix it together just to check what it was like it had the consistancy of tar!
Where as normal up to date product is a more clear gel type of liquid.
All in all not good!! So I binned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 9 April 2012
Well there is no much to tell.I bought this product for my beard and I can tell you it did work as it promises.It colors and vanishes the gray beard within five minutes.It needs a little bit of thinking before you start the whole process because you might accidentally paint spots that you don't want to.That's all.I am very pleased with the result.I can't tell much about the duration of the color because I used it a few hours ago,but it seems that the color will last several days.I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 1 Jun 2013
I wouldn't usually review a facial hair dye but I did a lot of research when looking for a decent one, and here it is! Does exactly what it says! I don't have grey but I have multi-coloured facial hair - mostly brown with a bit of blonde and auburn mixed in, but this gives a natural looking brown all over - so much so that most people don't believe me when I tell them I use JFM!

Leave it in longer than 5 minutes for a slightly darker, fuller shade.

4.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the box, 27 Dec 2013
I have now purchased this more than once as it is not every often in stock at the high street shops. So this us easy and quick to my door ordered and paid for without leaving home. Thanks.