1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ivy Gems 9ct White Gold Ruby and Diamond Earring and Pendant Set with 46cm Curb chain. (Jewellery)
I bought this on behalf of my other half as my Christmas present, I got it to go with the 18ct whtie gold ruby & 0.33diamond cluster ring and they go together very well.

The earings are quite small and delicate as is the cluster on the necklace. The chain on the necklace I found to be quite delicate and would be very careful to avoid breaking as I think it could easily snag & snap.

The rubies are beautiful but as I mentioned in my review of the ring the rubies appeared more pink than red when I first opened the boxes. The colour does appear to have settled to a red so maybe it was just me. Surrounding the rubies are diamonds which I assume are very very small as they don't note the ct size :-). These diamonds sparkle wonderfully and really draw your eyes to the jewelery and make the rubies really stand out.

Definitely a fabulous buy whether ordering as this set only or ordering with the ring as well. I love mine and it's definitely 1 of the best Christmas presents I have ever had :-)

xx