Platform: Nintendo 3DS|Edition: Standard Edition|Change
Price:£37.95+ £2.03 shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 24 September 2012
My 8 year old loves The Sims on PC and we were disappointed by the first 3DS Sims game (Sims 3), but a friend recommended Sims 3 Pets as a much better game.

They were right. Everything that was wrong with the first game has been changed here and this game is much more streamlined and suitable for the 3DS. The interface is great and straightforward enough for my daughter to understand, the language is easy to understand too.

The pets themselves add a great deal of fun and more interaction to the game, allowing you to play as the pets and the humans and customise both. This is ideal for children and adults who love animals.

The only downsides are a lack of variety once you've explored around and built up a set of sims and that there are no options for children in this game (animal or human).
on 25 October 2011
Pros:
* You can have more than 1 sim per household

* Playing as a cat or dog is quite amusing

* There are a good selection of places to visit in town

* Making your sims is, as always, fun and the add ons to the pets(eg rocket pack, unicorn horn, demon wings etc)are rather funny/cute

* Building & decorating your house is enjoyable and there is a large selection of wallpaper, flooring & furniture

* 3DS coins can be used to access karma powers which can be very beneficial

* Mood metre for sims is avalible and easy to find

*You can have complete chaotic households comprised of only pets

Cons:

* You cannot have children or puppies

* Random events such as fires and appliances breaking happen frequently and can take quite a long time to remedy

* The content in this game is no where near as vast as the PC version (although I think that is quite understandable)

* After the first few hours gameplay can become tedious & repetitive

Conclusion:
All in all a very good 'try' at capturing the eccentric & crazy world of sims 3 pets in handheld form , even if it lacks certain elements 4/5 stars.
on 9 August 2012
I bought this for my daughter but wish I hadn't! So why give it 5 stars? Since it arrived, I have not had a word of sense from my daughter as all she does is play the game! So, although I (kind of!) regret it, my daughter absolutely loves this game!
on 14 November 2012
I bought this game because I was curious about what it would be like in a different console than the simple DS and whether the image and playing quality had improved at all. The changes are massive and I am pleased to say that this game is very different from the sims 2 pets game in a positive way. While you only get to be a vet in the sims 2 version for DS, the sims 3 version for the 3DS is almost the same as the version for the playstation 3 in which you can have cats and dogs, entire households and live a normal life as you would expect a sims' life to be like. The only down side that I see in this is that you can only have adults and no babies or children, but other than that it really is a great game where you can build up and modify your own life story!
on 12 March 2013
This is a neat game and stands out from the other 3DS tittle but i think you sould buy it on pc because there is a lot more features on the pc version of the game. one of nintendos 3DS top tittles and the pc version of the game has better graphics.
on 28 December 2011
Was a good game and the graphics were excellent it was much improved with the Nintendo 3ds and the platform quality was good
on 14 October 2013
I love the sims so this games fab
If you love or like sims your like or love this...
Bear in mind that its for a hand held console so the graphics and game play are not like those of the Wii, PlayStation, Xbox or p.c but they are pretty good, this is still a good and enjoyable game.
Definitely worth the price if you obcessed by sims and love the other games in this series.
The 3d side is cool but I honestly don't play in the 3d a lot.

The seller was great I received this game before the timeframe given and had no problems at all product arrived in mint condition and I was very happy.
on 21 April 2012
I love console sims games and they are amazing - even of they aren't to the standard of the PC versions.

I got this on the day of release, exactly six months ago (to the day!) and found it great fun. The graphics are great, the pets cute, the jobs fun, but it isn't as good as its preprocessor because:

-Things go wrong all the time - toilets breaking, sinks leaking, fires etc. and that is dis-heartening!
-Most of the town has been ousted to make way for pet-parks. I appreciate this game centres around pets but you don't need loads of pet parks, do you?
-It is hard to get promoted. Much harder than on TS3DS, its predecessor - and when your house starts getting messy and all your appliances are broken, it can be annoying. The last thing you want when playing The Sims is to be left broke in an awful house and that is almost unavoidable here.

But...The pets are great for a younger audience and I think that is what the makers were hoping for...New, younger fans to keep them in the running as the best Simulation game-designers.

Good value for the price, but not as good as its predecessor. Sorry I keep saying that, but it is so true for me. I would recommend you buy that instead, unless you own it and love it. Then you should get this.

I paid £30.00 for this and am glad I own it but I do feel slightly ripped off as it is a version less fun than the previous I bought for £25.00. Still quite fun though...Just lacks longevity!
on 15 August 2013
This game is brillian for the 3DS, the graphics are amazing, and the gameplay is really advanced considering that its being run off a small device.

I would recommend this to all Sims fans
on 15 September 2012
i bought this for my daughter for her birthday. even though she will be 20 lol. she loves anything to do with animals, plus she has most of the sims collections for pc and ps3 console. i would recommend this if you like playing games with animals, but also if you like fun games. i would also recommend this seller. thank you A*****