Size: 750ML|Colour Name: Satin - 3032|Change
Price:£22.83+ Free shipping

on 22 January 2013
Definate 5/5. Wonderful product, my doors look fabulous. Very natural. The best product by far for oak doors. I would highly recommend this product.
on 30 December 2012
My only criticism is that i did not find out about this product earlier. At first glance looks expensive but coverage is excellent, finish is excellent. I can not fault this product
on 23 February 2016
This product is everything that people say about it. I researched this product below purchasing it to finish off my new light oak doors. It does slightly darken the original colour of the doors. But I am more than pleased with the finish. One thing to watch out for, is that I accidentally managed to get some on the opaque glass panels, and where this product dried on the glass the glass looked transparent. Tried white spirit and hair dryer to remove it, but it did not make much impression after an hour of applying rubbing. Resorted to nitromors in the end, this also needed several coatings to remove the product. This shows just how resilient this stuff is. My fault I got it on the glass. So my tip is to take time in your prep and use masking tape everywhere and any where that there is a risk of getting it on glass. It will save lots of effort afterwards in removing it!
on 26 November 2012
It is the best product on the market for all interior wood especially flooring as it brings out the natural grain. .
on 30 July 2012
After a recomendation from a friend i used ozmo polyx -oil it was perfect for my application easy to use with one coat agreat finish
on 22 December 2011
I purchased top-grade, 20mm, prime European oak flooring for my house in the West Country and used Osmo Polyx to seal it. This is a totally amazing product and the results are superb. If you have any 'mishap', simply sand it away and reapply the Osmo. I used Clear Satin and it repels just about everything, including mud and red wine. I am a fan of all things German and this has repaid my confidence. Even in my entrance hall the floor is superbly protected. Now I am going to use it on my new kitchen floor. I have decades of experience of being a DIY-er so I feel confident at recommending it.
66 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 July 2014
This is a great product. I purchased a engineered oak flooring that required a hard wax oil to me applied it leaves a great finish. Very expensive though but I found that this tin was enough for 2 rooms. If you want to see what it looks like applied to a floor check out my youtube video www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEloXGrh6OM
on 28 December 2011
Whilst this is expensive the finish is excellent! Applied 2 coats with a Dulux brush that I purchased from B & Q (the one that is in a set of 3 and handle coloured blue with a can opener at the end)and found it very easy to apply. I would describe the end result between matt and satin which I like very much. The oil goes quite a long way. Would use again.
on 19 February 2013
arrived in good time, very good for the job intended, only downside is 10hrs drying time between coats and it needed more than 1 coat, but a very good matt finish and can feel the oil.
on 29 June 2013
Bought this as recommended by a joiner after he had installed a solid oak fire surround. I was so impressed I've gone around the house sanding and polishing all my wood furniture. Don't bother buying anything else. Buy this and apply with a microfibre cloth.