4.0 out of 5 stars Solid quality.
This item works well and as expected, The cable and connectors seem rugged and well put together. Good value for money.
Published 15 months ago by fishbiscuits

3.0 out of 5 stars arrived slightly damaged
chunk of plastic off the edge of the socket but it still works so not worth sending back. Sounds good when connected so does its job
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid quality., 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension GOLD Cable 2m (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 May 2013
Exactly as advertised. And exactly what I needed. Helps me plug in my headphones and not have to sit with my face to my computer monitor, And very inexpensive too I definitely recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but, 11 Jun 2013
It is a great product. Works great. The delivery was outstandingly good and I would buy again.
On problem though is that it is not 2m it is more like 1.6m. But overall I loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality product and great price, 13 Aug 2014
Very good quality product and great price. Solid firm connection for the headphone jack and audio out with good quality cable maintaining a reliable quality sound from the headphones while moving around. No crackle, buzz or drop out to mono when you accidentally catch the cable or come to the end of its length as I have already managed a number of times already. A practical solution for late night gaming, Movies or Music with a good set of headphones. Very good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 15 Jun 2014
I use one at my living room and one in my office. They are both good and satisfy my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 11 Feb 2014
Does the job. Why pay more?

I used it to extend my headphone cable so i could use them with my pc

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 31 July 2014
Worked perfectly. The idea being I could plug into my TV wind up the volume sit back and enjoy ABBA Gold DVD. At one time if you plugged headphones into the TV It disconnected the TV speakers, not anymore so it seems. And the TV Sound from the headphone socket didn't go via my sound system. As for the cable though very good quality and a bargain at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!, 15 July 2014
George (Bangor, N.I.) - See all my reviews
Does the job I wanted to, great!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 4 July 2014
As it turned out, it was too small for my needs, so I had to order a new, longer one and am happy keeping this as a spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it si and it does what it does ., 4 July 2014
It is what it is and it does what it does and it suits me but might not suit you.

3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension GOLD Cable 2m