on 11 June 2013
It is a great product. Works great. The delivery was outstandingly good and I would buy again.
On problem though is that it is not 2m it is more like 1.6m. But overall I loved it
on 7 May 2013
Exactly as advertised. And exactly what I needed. Helps me plug in my headphones and not have to sit with my face to my computer monitor, And very inexpensive too I definitely recommend this product.
on 13 June 2013
This item works well and as expected, The cable and connectors seem rugged and well put together. Good value for money.
on 30 January 2015
Sturdy twin cables with tight fitting male and female connections. The 2 metre cable was sufficient to extend my Sony headphones from the TV & Hi-fi to where I listen. The sound quality was excellent and no noticeable deterioration with the extension cable plugged in.
The cable was exactly 2 metres and Not shorter as some people have mentioned.
Surprisingly (or maybe not?), I found it impossible to purchase an extension cable anywhere in local shops. I suspect some retailers, if you can find them, will charge far more than the amount they sell for here.
on 31 July 2014
Worked perfectly. The idea being I could plug into my TV wind up the volume sit back and enjoy ABBA Gold DVD. At one time if you plugged headphones into the TV It disconnected the TV speakers, not anymore so it seems. And the TV Sound from the headphone socket didn't go via my sound system. As for the cable though very good quality and a bargain at the price.
on 13 August 2014
Very good quality product and great price. Solid firm connection for the headphone jack and audio out with good quality cable maintaining a reliable quality sound from the headphones while moving around. No crackle, buzz or drop out to mono when you accidentally catch the cable or come to the end of its length as I have already managed a number of times already. A practical solution for late night gaming, Movies or Music with a good set of headphones. Very good value for the money.
on 30 May 2015
I have trouble with product when it is plugged into my phone and the lead can't be moved around too much otherwise connection will be disturbed. For the price it is good but I would spend a few more pounds for a more durable cable.
on 9 February 2013
Sadly this did not wotk out well forme. Within about a month it had stopped working or would stop and start. I found an old long pair of earphones with in-line volume which works much better anyway!
on 17 February 2016
This is a very poorly made product. In normal use with no rough handling the connection to one channel was lost within a couple of days. I cannot fault the seller who immediately replaced the faulty cable without quibble. Unfortunately, the replacement also stopped working within a few days. As it was cheap I didn't bother requesting a refund but purchaed an alternative which has stood the test of time. It may be that both the Kenable cables I bought were from a dodgy batch but I would advise others to avoid this product and go for one of the many alternatives. Once again, I should emphasise that I have no criticism of the seller - just this particular product.
on 25 April 2013
after 2-3 hours of listening to my smartphone at work the lead broke where it goes into the phone. such a pathetic excuse for a product. do not buy