4.0 out of 5 stars lovely little gems
I have been using these now for a little while and they are wonderful. My feet are soft and the skin smooth with no more than a 20 minute wear a couple of times a week......I took one star off because there is no shoe sizing guide so I bought these in the hope they would fit (I have size 9 feet) and they do at a pinch. They are probably designed for the average woman's...
Published on 11 Dec. 2011 by J. Melville

2.0 out of 5 stars tight fit for a size 7
I have size 7 feet... they just about fit but are quite tight and uncomfortable. I wore them to bed and woke up in the middle of the night as one foot was hurting (from the cramped-ness) and the other was without the sock as it had slipped off. My feet felt softer but it was nothing I hadn't achieved before with moisturiser.

The softness lasted about an hour...
Published 8 months ago by CharB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
These were very good for moisturising the dry areas of the feet without having differculty reaching the areas for elderly people.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gel Socks, 16 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
This make of Gel socks are only half gel and not very good the tops are very rough on the skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 31 Oct. 2012
Rossi Fan (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
I bought this item on the strength of the more or less positive reviews, wish I had taken note of the negative as this too is so not for me. I found these really horrible to wear (took them off in less than a minute) and was really irritated by the random colour I was sent, the seller may think it does not matter but we the customer are doing the purchasing and I for one would like the option of colour at point of sale. Would send it back but with the cost of postage it doesn't seem worth it so it has been thrown straight in the bin, and I will have to suffer the financial loss.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are like putting one's feet into a bucket of slime, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
These are like putting one's feet into a bucket of slime. Morever, they should have a warning with them that one could be put off balance as the gel inside moves away from under the foot if you attempt to walk in them so if you do purchase them then put them on whilst sitting or lying down..

2.0 out of 5 stars A Right Slipper Up, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
I couldn't be more unimpressed if someone had slapped me round the chops with a wet kipper. Found these to be absolute rubbish. For starters, they are really small. I am a size 5 and they were almost too tight on me - they barely made it over my heels. I didn't find them cooling or moisturising - they made no difference to my skin at all. They felt unpleasant to walk on - like walking over a rancid jellyfish and because they were tight, they were uncomfortable to wear. I persevered for about one hour the first night, then because I felt like screaming, ripped them off. I have since given them another go on the basis that I might have been hormonal - no change. They're crap. Stick to good old fashion creams, lotions and potions. Or, whip out your bra gel inserts, tie them to your feet and you might get some idea of what these are like. Vile!

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird feeling when wearing them but they are excellent! I have horrendously dry feet/heels and this seems ..., 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
Weird feeling when wearing them but they are excellent! I have horrendously dry feet/heels and this seems to be really helping

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
Really not very nice. They didn't moisturise just made my feet very warm and sweaty due to being made of rubber

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should own a pair, 21 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
I love these moisture socks. I would recommend them to everyone. They leave your feet in such good condition and I consider them a vital part of my weekly foot care routine. They last a long time and can cleaned and reused. I've had one pair over and year and I can still feel the benefits of wearing them.
The only shame is I've only ever found them in one size and I have some friends (men whom I'm sure wouldn't admit to loving these as much as they do) whose feet are simply too long for them so it would be great if they started coming out in a large size too.

1.0 out of 5 stars sorry not for me, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
Wish I could have talked to the seller as I am deadly allergic to lavender and I did ask

3.0 out of 5 stars No liked., 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
Too small to wear comfortably. These also made my feet so hot.