5.0 out of 5 stars bought as a gift
Published on 14 Mar. 2012 by Marmite

Published 3 months ago by Miss Lesley M Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as a gift, 14 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Trunki Holster (Blue) (Luggage)
I bought this as a gift for a little lad, who I'd bought the trunkie case for the previous year. was a good stocking filler. My little girls have these for their trunkies ... it's brilliant for keeping their drinks upright, and handy too. When you are travelling, it's all you need for the drinks to sink into the Abyss of your hand luggage, and then leak everywhere. this way, they keep handy, upright and where you can find them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boys love them, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Trunki Holster (Blue) (Luggage)
We bought 2 of these to add on to our boys trunky cases for our hols, the boys loved them but I think they were I little expensive for what they are and I think advertising them as also a puppet is a large exaggeration!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 19 Aug. 2013
L. S. Haslam "Nuttynette75" (Glos, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Holster (Blue) (Luggage)
I brought this to go on my son's trunkie for this years holiday. We took it out on the plane with an empty bottle in it which we filled once through customs. It was really useful all holiday, but was a bit of a pain as you couldn't clip this and the strap into the same hole. My son likes to be pulled around, which proved tricky.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice accessory, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Trunki Holster (Blue) (Luggage)
Goes with the other bits and bobs that match the Trunki for little travellers. A great way to keep your drink or anything else precious attached to your bag, belt or pocket

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Trunki Holster (Blue) (Luggage)
My son loves to always have a drink with him, this is perfect to keep drink in but easy access

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki Holster (blue), 18 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Trunki Holster (Blue) (Luggage)
The Trunki accessory was delivered promptly and matched the Penelope Trunki purchased previously for my 1 year old Granddaughter for her Christmas present. She loved it all and pushes it around the house. Next time she comes to visit she will bring her Trunki with her containing her other toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Trunki Holster (Blue) (Luggage)
Fits most small bottles, does the job nicely

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Trunki Holster (Blue) (Luggage)
Great, holds water bottle fine. We'll made

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought this would be a great idea to keep the children's drink easily accessible while ..., 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Trunki Holster (Blue) (Luggage)
I thought this would be a great idea to keep the children's drink easily accessible while travelling through the airport. However, when the holster arrived and we tried to attach it, we soon realised that it will only fit the strap hole - but only when the strap is not attached. If you look at the holster images it only ever shows the holster attached to a Trunki when the strap isn't attached. So we have had to attach the holster to the strap clip instead which seems to work, but it could have been designed better. The holster itself is quite a snug fit around standard children's drink bottles so there is no chance of the drinks falling out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2015