5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt.
I swear by these Under Armour tops for training. I have 5 of these now and have just moved down to a medium from large. The material used is great, it's elasticated and light, non-chafing, keeps you cool and has no tags. The fit is not compressive. It's very unobtrusive when you're on the weights or hitting cardio and doesn't get heavy with sweat. The drying time is...
Published 20 months ago by Gareth

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
I have plenty of stuff from Under Armour and I am pretty happy with all - except for this particular item. Sizing is too odd and way different (bigger) than the rest of my stuff - weird batch? different factory? who knows? It also gets wet very fast and sticky - not good when you're sweating... but hey, you are suppose to sweat when running right? so... not good.
Published 7 months ago by Justin_Time

‹ Previous | 15 6 714 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love these t's, 8 Mar 2014
perfect for running. this is the second pair of these I have bought. once you wear they you'll never go for anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and good value, 5 Mar 2014
Perfect for training. I bought size M which is one size smaller than I usually use (181 cm and 86 kg).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant shirt for gym workouts, 1 Mar 2014
A. I. Morrell (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
Very good quality and a good fit. I'm a 38-40 chest and the medium is a good fit - not tight but not loose and baggy either. Wicks away moisture very effectively and keeps you cool during intense activity - great for the gym and other active sports too. Dries very quickly and lightweight fabric, so would also be good for travel. I liked it so much that I bought a second one.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for purposes, 23 Feb 2014
tshirt ideal for training with quick wicking.

I work and train in hot climates and this shirt is perfect for remaining cool even in high humidities.

would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars under armour new EH tee shirt, 19 Feb 2014
order this under armour tee shirt on Friday and it arrived on Monday excellent service.
bought this top for my husband the size was prefect overall happy with purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction, 17 Feb 2014
Items were delivered before the dated given, excellant service. All three items of clothing meet my expectations and I am very pleased with the quality and price paid

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 30 Jan 2014
For those questioning what size to get. I'm 6'2" and 42"-44" chest size. 2014 UA Tech. XL has a bit of slack, but not baggy, about right for gym. I'd say go L if you want closer fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great priced T-Shirt, 16 Jan 2014
Good fit. T-Shirt as seen on picture. Nice colour. Value for money. Arrived on time. Bought for my son who wears it at the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gym tops, 16 Jan 2014
I have several of these tops and they are very durable. The are ideal either in the gym or outside and do not cause any chafing for me. Worth a purchase if you can get them for under 13 as they last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Be wary of the orange, 27 Dec 2013
The orange is not the same color as in the picture. It is much lighter (like salmon) and not solid but a mix of orange and white patches (like in the navy/grey one). Another thing that has not been mentioned is that the collar is quite tight around the neck. Not really an issue for me, but I can imagine some people who are used to more loose T-Shirts might find it uncomfortable.
Otherwise I agree with the many reviews here in that that it is a good shirt well worth the price.

‹ Previous | 15 6 714 | Next ›