5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt.
I swear by these Under Armour tops for training. I have 5 of these now and have just moved down to a medium from large. The material used is great, it's elasticated and light, non-chafing, keeps you cool and has no tags. The fit is not compressive. It's very unobtrusive when you're on the weights or hitting cardio and doesn't get heavy with sweat. The drying time is...
Published on 29 Nov. 2012 by Gareth

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy
I asked for a Medium and got one. But what the product doesn't say is that medium comes in 4 different fits - Compression, Fitted, Regular and Loose. I guess it's a bit of Pot Luck. So beware.

Otherwise nothing wrong with the product or quality of manufacture.
Published 7 months ago by Ramesh Bala

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout T-Shirt, 11 Aug. 2014
I recently needed to buy some new gym wear and decided to purchase this T-Shirt as I heard that UA made high quality products. I am not disappointed! It's light, flexible and looks great! I've trained a in it a few times now and I have to say it's my favourite top for the gym. The material feels high quality and doesn't restrict at all. I've also worn it for running outdoors too and it was perfect for that. It keeps me cool and wicks sweat away like a dream. I would highly reccommend this T-Shirt to any gym goer or fitness enthusiast. I will be purchasing again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 26 Dec. 2013
I have plenty of stuff from Under Armour and I am pretty happy with all - except for this particular item. Sizing is too odd and way different (bigger) than the rest of my stuff - weird batch? different factory? who knows? It also gets wet very fast and sticky - not good when you're sweating... but hey, you are suppose to sweat when running right? so... not good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile T-shirt, 14 Oct. 2014
These are top quality T-shirts, the material is great and they fit really well.

I usually wear them to the gym, they keep me fairly cool as apposed to a regular cotton t-shirt which i'd usually wear. Also they don't show up sweat as much which is something i was conscious about. I bought mine at £12, but would pay double I like them that much.

They would also be ideal as a base layer for skiing or as an undershirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
no probs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
On time. Comfy lightweight t-shirt. Ideal for the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Love this top, feels lovely & doesn't seem to snag like some lower quality t shirts I have had

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, very comfy, 10 July 2014
Fabulous , great value , very comfy , looks and feels good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
great fit and good quility

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
Good quality, unable to fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has stretch material that gives with movement so is great for training and exercise, 5 July 2014
A very light weight technical tee shirt...that is tailored in a loose style. Has stretch material that gives with movement so is great for training and exercise. It wicks sweat away and dries quickly after washing....no need to iron. it rolls without creasing (so good for back pack). Well made and good stitching.

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›