on 6 June 2013
I have bought this to practice my silver jewellery wire work on and it's great for moulding round crafted frames. A good product for use in craft work and I would recommend it. It arrived in good time and was well packaged.
on 18 September 2013
Possibilities are endless with this product. Can be used for crafting and jewellery projects, the range of colours are jewel like.
on 29 April 2014
I bought this wire to thread through my jingle bells a few Christmas' ago. Since then I have used it over and over, making a wreath, an Easter wreath and jewellery. Really good quality and long lasting!
on 27 June 2016
I ordered this to make fake nose rings as well as other jewellery. The plastic holder thingy for the wire is about the circumference of a jar. It arrived very quickly, very happy.
on 21 September 2014
This product arrived on time and well packaged, it's easy to use and does not tarnish! The wire is strong, easy to cut and works well, I will recommend this product and this seller
on 13 May 2014
I am very happy with my purchase it was exactly as described and would recommend this seller to my friends ! would use again
on 11 June 2013
Excellent product for cake crafting. Although it needed to be doubled up for the weight of some icing. Still a good product.
on 9 May 2014
Not tried this yet but looks and feels a good project at a good price and would recommend anyone giving it a try
on 22 November 2015
not for the craft i do but will make use from it
on 18 November 2014
very pleased with my purchase.

See one answered question