4.0 out of 5 stars notes
very handy for use to go to the shops etc and a bit ittle than expected but they did well
Published 15 months ago by leo mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Please note - these are MINI post-it's
To the customer - these are stupidly small post-it notes. Too small for an actual note, but may be useful for marking a page in a book. Bought these to use in games with young people but that will not be possible!

To the seller - I think you should seriously consider re-naming these MINI memo pads.
Published 9 months ago by Bethany

3.0 out of 5 stars Please note - these are MINI post-it's, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tiger sticky memo notes 350 sheets 2in/5cm square neon block like post its (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars notes, 27 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect refills for a pocket Filofax!, 31 Aug 2014
This is a MINI-cube of sticky notes - the exact size of those that come mounted together with fluorescent page-marker strips on a black card to fit a pocket Filofax. I'd been so frustrated because I use those a lot, but the need to constantly buy original refills for my Filofax was getting expensive (they only provide around 30 memo notes), and I simply wasn't using all of the sticky page-markers included. Now, I simply tear a wad of memo-notes off this cube, and stick them to the black Filofax card as I need them - which means months of refills at a bargain price, and makes ecological sense, too. So pleased to have found these!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have got out my ruler, 12 Jan 2014
My own fault, but I assumed this block was one of the normal square blocks of sticky notes. Actually, they are mini sized. Not quite as useful as I'd hoped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Nov 2013
I like these. Fast delivery. I thought they would be bigger, but that's my fault for not noticing the size they give (5cm).

Very hand for making notes in my university books!

5.0 out of 5 stars sticky pad, 14 Oct 2013
i am very happy with mine i be going back if i need more if any one thinking buying do so very good thank u

5.0 out of 5 stars Neon beauties, 28 Aug 2014
No frills, no gimmicks, hardly any packaging, and they do what they are supposed to. Admittedly, they're smaller than I thought they would be, but that's my own fault for not checking the measurements. Ultimately, they're sticky, and you can write notes on them, and it's not usual that my note would require the extra space that the larger versions would provide. There's loads of them so I don't see myself running out soon, and they're brightly coloured which is great. if you want sticky memo notes, then these neon beauties will do everything that you need.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful thought it was a joke, 6 Sep 2013
When this arrived I thought it was a wind up. The notes are TINY probably abit bigger than your thumb nail I started laughing when I seen it. They're in the bin now lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 30 July 2014
We are using these to learn Spanish vocabulary. Someone mentioned to me that by writing words on post it notes then placing them all over the house upon the object that the word describes helps you to learn vocabulary! It is quite a laugh and I hope my son benefits from this exercise! Good product, arrived on time too ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014