Price:£4.92+ Free shipping

on 17 February 2012
I use these floor cloths to pick up dust in between hoovering, sometimes it picks up so much that I wonder if hoovering is really necessary!! The Vileda "mop" that comes with the cloths is very manouvreable and can reach awkward spaces (under the beds, corners, etc.). It's just a pity that they seem harder and harder to find as, in my opinion, they are much better than other products which claim to do the same job...
on 6 December 2011
These dusters do a good job, they are getting in short supply now, I do not know wether Vileda make them any more.
on 29 October 2012
it was nice to be able to purchase some more of these, I have been using the product for a while and could not find the replacement dusters for it until I looked on Amazon.
on 23 June 2015
Not used these yet, as there was a couple of sheets with the handle, but if they are as good as the freebies, I will have no complaints.
on 8 October 2014
Great product but not easy to order on Amazon
on 4 April 2016
Very useful and effective.
on 9 April 2016