5.0 out of 5 stars Great bread bin
This is a great bread bin. It looks nice, has a lovely colour and is well made and sturdy. It will hold a large pan loaf and had a nice flat top where you can rest extra items or your bread board. It will sit quite nicely on a worktop without looking too big and bulky. A great buy!
Published 23 months ago by Siodh

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticksabit
Published 10 months ago by Judi N

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bread bin, 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: Apollo 40 cm Beech Wood Drop Down Front Bread Bin (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 Oct 2012
J. Jewkes (Chesterfield, UK) - See all my reviews
Having had previous bread bins (metal one showed every fingerprint, and wood one that was too big) that I wasn't happy with I was very careful what I ordered this time. I am very happy with this bin, it looks nice,is very solid looking and has a flap lid (much better imo than roll top). It easily holds 2 large sliced loaves. Very happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 24 Jun 2013
D. Glover (Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This bread bin is "almost" like a piece of furniture. The wood is polished and looks absolutely stunning on my kitchen counter. I spent quite a few hours online trying to find the right bread bin, and this is it! I would buy it again - I would recommend it to friends, family - whoever wants a quality bread bin. Oh, yeah - it's nice and roomy inside so it holds things besides bread (like muffins, doughnuts, etc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 3 May 2013
Arrived well packaged and earlier than stated. Well constructed, nicely finished and looks great in the kitchen.
As a bread bin it is fine; holds two large loaves or three small ones and some rolls. The flat top is an asset also,
holds the toaster! Would highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticksabit, 24 Sep 2013
Looks very good and fits under dresser shelf beautifully and I like the wipe-clean inside. However, I am finding the drop-down front is stiff and, occasionally, needs a two-hand wrench to pull it down without pulling the whole thing out. I note it is beech (my last one was pine) and am wondering if the wood is new; or whether it will ease up in time. My kitchen is neither over-hot nor over-damp enough to cause warping. Watch this space!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bread Bin, 21 Nov 2013
Delivery was fine and Bread Bin fine on delivery. However after about one week the drop down front was getting stiff and after a few weeks so stiff we could neither open or close the bin. After considerable sanding on both sides the drop down front operates satisfactorily. I am pleased that I have a sanding machine otherwise the Bread Bin would be of no use.

Apart from the drop down front swelling on receipt we are pleased with the Bread Bin

4.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Bread Bin, 6 Sep 2013
This bread bin was exactly what I was looking for, it holds two loaves of bread and fits neatly into a space under my wall cupboards

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional Bread Bin, but ....., 6 Mar 2014
Trevor Clarke (Nantwich, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
The bin is well made and the design suits us, however on delivery, the drop-down door was catching on the sides and difficult to open and close so I sandpapered the sides and had to remove a lot of wood to get it to close completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 8 Jan 2014
Love this bread bin. It is good quality and is easily able to hold two loaves and a little something else. Can also accomodate three tea/coffee/sugar containers on the flat surface which is very useful. Also looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beechwood drop down front bread bin., 14 Oct 2013
It arrived on time.
It is very well made.
It looks fabulous and fits in with my kitchen.
i am a very satisfied customer.