5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 26 April 2013
Pure666Metal (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
Unlike nearly every other band that releases the DVD/2CD package of the same concert.
Sabaton gives you three different shows, with for the most 3 totally different set lists.
A killer live band with lots of energy from the band that gets given back to them from the audience.
The video is from 2008, featuring a lot of songs from The Art of War album.
The audio shows are like a best of Sabaton, with many songs sounding better in a live situation.
This was the first Sabaton release that I bought and it got me hooked and hungry for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Primo Victoria was the first track I heard and while it sounded different from my normal type of music it also sounded very good, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: World War Live: Battle of the Baltic Sea (Audio CD)
I checked out Sabaton looking for new bands: Primo Victoria was the first track I heard and while it sounded different from my normal type of music it also sounded very good. I heard a few more tracks I liked the sound of followed by a couple of less than inspiring offerings. As a last resort I watched an excerpt from their Swedish Empire concert and was blown away by the quality of the production and how good they were live. As a result I took a chance and bought the "Battle of the Baltic Sea" double CD set and it was excellent from start to finish. Every track is solid and the sound quality is superb. I suppose if I had to liken them to any one it would be a cross of Manowar and Rammstein (for the last 5 or 6 tracks on disc 2 they sound just like Rammstein).I can't recommend them highly enough: I don't know if I'll buy all their albums but I have nothing but praise for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars get the 2 cd version, 6 July 2014
wow fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: World War Live: Battle of the Baltic Sea (Audio CD)
I bought it was a Christmas gift for a friend and I couldn't be happier. The price was the best I found, it arrived on time... nothing to complain about - on the contrary!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: World War Live: Battle of the Baltic Sea (Audio CD)
Fantastic Double CD of Live SABATON. This album has all the Sabaton classics. One of the best European Power Metal bands around. This band should be massive in 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 22 Dec. 2011
P Morton "Rahmich" (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Awesome DVD, great setlist, cool extras, what more do you want from the worlds greatest new band. Definitely recommend this for anyone who enjoyed them live. Grasspop next year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 27 Nov. 2011
Steve Hutton (Isle of Skye) - See all my reviews
I love Sabaton and I've had this CD for over three weeks now and I haven't played anything else. The production values are excellent, so much so that often it hardly sounds live yet keeps the energy of a live performance. Great selection of songs and if I had one criticism it would be that there's a lot of talking between songs on CD 1. Otherwise - perfect!

World War Live: Battle of the Baltic Sea
World War Live: Battle of the Baltic Sea by Sabaton (Audio CD - 2011)