5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective.
I bought two of these headbands because of the great value and after wearing them I can assure anyone reading this that they are as good, if not better, than the big name brands.
Published on 6 Aug 2011 by A. Mohamood

2.0 out of 5 stars Inadequate
I bought the yellow ones, nice colour, but ...

Published 8 months ago by Harry

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective., 6 Aug 2011
A. Mohamood "AHSM" (London, Britain) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and absorbent, 18 Jun 2012
This review is from: HOTER Sportline Head Band, Terry Cloth Headband, Sweat Band, Sweatband (Misc.)
I was not expecting much due to the low cost of the head band but they are thick and absorbent. Believe me, I use them for Bikram Yoga (90 min in heated room) so they need to be. They have been through their first wash and still are elasticated and fluffy. I would recommend them to my friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inadequate, 7 April 2014
Harry (Swansea, Wales) - See all my reviews
I bought the yellow ones, nice colour, but ...

These are designed for those ladies in TV dramas shown 'at the gym' with one hair out of places and no signs of sweat. On the other hand for blokes training properly, well I had sweat in my eyes after 15 minutes. The band was soaked to capacity. Too thin, not enough toweling material to work well. And I wasn't training that hard.

I will open it up, stick a couple of layers of old towel into it, sew it back up again, and it will work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 21 May 2014
Robert J. Frost "frosty" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
Cheap and very very absorbent. Bought two of these to go around my head under my cycling helmet as was getting horrible problems with sweat rolling down glasses and into my eyes causing massive problems with stinging etc. Completed a quick 31 mile spin the day this came through and was perfect for the job. Reckon it will be good for a full 70+ miler when I get some more free time. Very happy with purchase. Washes well, very nice soft, thick toweling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great for the price, 12 Jan 2012
Suze "Susie" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I took the advice of other reviews on here which said this product is better than the more expensive 'name' ones.
I agree. Especially pleased because there are two in the pack.
Nice and thick towelling. Very soft. I tend to sweat more from my scalp than anywhere else when working out and was forever getting sweat in my eyes and it was a nuisance. This has stopped that from happening now.
Very happy.

EDIT [Aug 2014]
looking at the recent comments on my review, it appears that this product has suffered a decline in quality since my purchase and review a few years ago, and it also appears that they no longer come in packs of two.
I purchased two for £4.38 from a seller named First Offer.
I hope the revised information is of help.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product for reasonable price, 2 April 2013
Considering the price I'm reating the product with 5 stars and would like to emphesize that I do not fall in love with objects, as this is amazon's description for 5 stars voting ,,I love it,,. I simply like it, have testet it sraightaway in a 10k run, pace 11.2km/h by 7 Celsius degree outside on a sunny day, haven't overheated my body wearing the band, as I have done couple of times wearing typical winter headbands made of fleece. I have bought it also to prvent my glasses sliding off my nose whilst running and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 27 Aug 2011
Lloyd Fletcher "Fletch" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality sweat band: thick, absorbent, comfortable. Just ordered some more so I have a full week's worth for gym! Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars good band, 14 Mar 2013
Nice fitting head band basic what you see what you get. Keeps shape still using it after months of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rad, 3 Sep 2012
Simon Bowater (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought it to look like Lebron - which I do... just 5"10 and a stone overweight.

Bargain product, and it fits my head, which is what I hoped for, as its a head-band.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin, not for long term use, 17 July 2014
You get what you pay for! It's very cheaply made and thinner than I had expected. It managed to survive one wash so far. It is flimsy so I'm not sure if it will survive after the second or third wash. Better to invest in something more substantial of you're going to be using this as a sweatband.