5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Deal
Published on 7 July 2011 by T.Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK
It has faded slightly after a few washes. The quality is OK. It does what it is designed to do i.e. absorb sweat.
Published 20 months ago by mikey

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Deal, 7 July 2011
This review is from: HOTER Sportline Wrist Band, Terry Cloth Wristband, Sweat Band, Sweatband (Price for SINGLE PIECE) (Misc.)
Wristbands in general are really expensive. These seemed to be a good price so I gave them a shot. They fit comfortably, not too tight. I use them at the computer. Works better than a wrist rest for me. When my brow sweats on a hot day, they are right there to mop anything up. Dual purpose, I like that. I would recommend these for sports also, very good quality and the price, just like their brand HOTER headband I purchased. I will probably be ordering a few more of these, because for the price, these are AMAZING!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweat band, 29 Nov. 2011
A band that goes around you wrist to wipe sweat. Tried and tested.
Well manufactured and finished and comfortable to wear.

Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweat band that soaks up sweat, 28 Jun. 2012
Although some reviews complain about cushioning and length, this sweatband performs its primary function well. It soaks up sweat as you would expect. It is comfortable if a little shorter than the picture would make it appear but it doesn't claim to be a broad sweatband so I'm not complaining. It also soaks up sweat which I believe may be what sweatbands are for. I'm repeating myself now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality wristbands, 28 Nov. 2011
They're wristbands, solid color: I didn't want some company logo branded all over whatever I was going to buy, and these do the job. They're higher quality than expected, too. And for the price and quality, they are the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew...., 9 Feb. 2012
I bought this because I hate trawling a towel to the gym just to mop my brow. It's really absorbent and washes/dries well. Perfect for my spinning/aerobic classes as it means don't have to stop what I'm doing to 'wipe down'. Great job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Is what it says it is, 28 Jan. 2012
Claire (Wiltshire UK) - See all my reviews
This item arrived promptly and well packaged, it is what it says it is, GOOD QUALITY not liike some you can buy. I would recomend this product and seller to anyone who is looking for these wrist bands.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK, 14 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was expecting., 17 Sept. 2013
This is just what I needed for the long hot summer we have enjoyed this year. (I was so fed up of blotting my face with tissues or just staying shiny!)

So far they have kept their colour and shape when washed. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 8 Aug. 2013
Better quality than I was expecting at the price, not brilliant but serves it's purpose for as long as it lasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why not..., 2 May 2013
T. Priddle (UK) - See all my reviews
Good sweat band...does exactly what it should do, absorbs sweat and keeps you looking cool if you're into that kind of thing.