on 18 January 2013
I have chosen this rating because it is a wonderful reminder of what God has done and what He will continue to do when we pray. Faith can move mountains. Praise the Lord.
I have enjoyed this book and I will be reading it over and over again. This has been a very inspiring book, it has helped to strengthen my relationship with God. I would recommend this book to my friends. God bless.
on 22 October 2012
I read the Kindle Edition of the book and was an remarkably fantastic to read.Eyes opening. I Would buy from the author again.
on 21 October 2013
The author could not be more right. The prayers blessed me whilst reading.
I waited in anticipation to see which one the author would chose. So I totally agreed that these are remarkable prayers. And still of great value today.
on 1 November 2014
This book gives 10 different examples of prayer requests answered by God in the bible. Worth a read to those who who are interested in how and why God answers prayer.
on 2 January 2013
The content of this book is pretty good but it is totally spoiled by the atrocious sentence structure, bad spelling and misuse of words. I doubt it was properly proof-read before it was released as a kindle book. I only hope that other kindle books are better than this
on 2 August 2013
it made you look at situations in a different manner. very interesting content.

delivered on time good price and qaulity
on 30 June 2014
very good read, i will strongly recommed this book to any one, thanks for the effort

Thanks very much

Jon
on 26 October 2012
very inspiring book and enjoyed reading it. It refreshes the mind and remind one that prayer is a part of being a christian.
on 15 May 2013
I happened to come across this and bought it, prayer is great. So is this book. I would recommend it to friends.
on 28 July 2013
read over and over I really love this book look forward to the changes it brings to my life God bless you all