Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 4 January 2015
Bought as a gift for a big Airbourne fan who wanted the back catalgoue - I worried that the 2 disc set as appears in the product picture might be disappointing because it would mean one disc case with the grey band down the side rather than two seperate disc cases with original artwork. In fact, the front and back images as shown are on the cardboard sleeve which encloses the two cds which appear as they would if sold seperately.
Very impressed - great value for money and you don't get any less than you would if you bought the discs seperately!
on 4 September 2013
love these guys and both albums for this price is great value if you like acdc especially the early stuff give em a go you wont be dissapointed
on 26 September 2014
I saw them live at the Wedgewood Rooms in Portsmouth (small intimate venue) - they were simply phenomenal. I'd heard some of their music on Planet Rock but didn't own any. I bought this two CD box set after seeing them live and it captures their power pretty well. Yes, they're like a young AC/DC but there's enough about them to make their songs their own. Buy it. And if you get the chance to see them live - go. Oh and "Black Dog Barking" - their latest record - is even better.
on 30 December 2014
I cannot be subjective about this CD because I just love this band . I'm an AC DC fan of many years and when I first heard these it so reminded me of them . This is a must have for any one who likes this no nonsense kick ass rock n roll music . Love it loud in my car .
on 30 October 2014
Two Great albums. If you listen to AC/DC and find that their new material is lacking the agression of the Bon scott era. Then these are for you. Great song after Great song with riff after riff. Catchy as Hell.
on 28 January 2014
Bought this for my partner, he was happy with it, I think the second album lacks a bit of punch