on 5 February 2012
Ideal compliment to the glass jug that comes with the blender,which I also have. This stainless steel means I can put hot food in to blend,without the jug cracking, it also is smaller and lighter making it much easier for me use. It is half the weight of the glass and to my mind, a better option.
on 20 June 2013
Ordered this as replacement for original glass flask which I broke. Much better than original as it seems to blend much more efficiently and it is a neater height underneath the kitchen cupboards. Also, I am delighted that it is much less breakable than the glass version.