5.0 out of 5 stars Mains Charger for Sony PRS 300 e book reader
It works. A red light on the charger glows when charging which changes to green when fully charged. I have no hesitation in recommending it.
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Sony Ebook Reader main Charger
Was very disappointed. The mains charger I received has a mini usb end to it, I had thought from reading the other reviews it would be a correct DC straight plug, so when plugged in I can't use the reader. It does have a green light which unfortunately glows green even when the battery isn't fully charged, and discharged my half full battery.

Stay away from the...
Published 13 months ago by M Attrill

5.0 out of 5 stars Mains Charger for Sony PRS 300 e book reader, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Sony Ebook PRS-500 PRS-505 PRS-600 PRS-300 Reader (E-READER) Mains Charger 'CE approved, ROHS Compliant Certification' (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars A problem solver for a fair price, 24 Nov 2011
I read the previous reviews on this charger prior to purchase and thank everyone for taking the time to submit feedback. It works fine, feels sturdy and has solved the problem of charging the reader when away from the computer. I actually returned the reader as faulty after plugging it into a usb wall adapter and having the remaing chaarge drained away from the reader. Why do Sony not tell you that if you want to charge from the mains you will have to buy a special charger for it? Or better still it they should include a charger with the reader, after all they are expensive enough.
Now we have yet another charger to carry with us on holiday.

I have an elonex ereader which I charge through my HTC phone adapter which I also use to charge my Creative ZEN, so three for the price of one.

I say shame on you Sony for a blatent rip of

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 30 Nov 2011
Very good , quick delivery, correct item..
What more could you want .
If it works for the next 5 years it will be excellent

2.0 out of 5 stars Sony Ebook Reader main Charger, 20 July 2013
M Attrill (hampshire.UK) - See all my reviews

Stay away from the charger sold by e-store UK.

Addition: However when I contacted the company, they were good and offered a refund, so though product is poor, company is a good trader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 22 Oct 2011
P. Bloor "paulandsu" (northampton) - See all my reviews
We were off to Australia via Bangkok and Dubai this summer, so lots of flying and reading! This charger was very competitively priced and worked everywhere we went using a UK plug adapter so we were never out of charge on any of the flights. Worked beautfully and fitted easily into the luggage without really noticing it was there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony E Book charger, 24 Jun 2014
After thinking the wrong goods were sent I found that it did fit the reader after all. I am happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 12 Jun 2014
Its the correct socket for prs 600 the charger has a female jack socket it fitted correctly and charged the sony prs 600 e reader perfectly was worried it would have a usb end as e reader does not charge through usb only download so really happy that this charger has the correct connection might purchase another one as it's a good price to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, 21 May 2014
Always difficullt to write these things after a couple of days but it seems well enough made. Light colour indicates whether charging or charged. Everythinjg seems as it should be so i have no reason not to give it full marks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 May 2014
Good value for price, and works well. Better than I expected it to be and delicvered promptly. Has revitalised my old Ipad.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 23 April 2014
Charger does the job as expected. Saves using the computer to charge, & means I can take reader on holiday.
Delivery as expected. Item as described. Good price. No complaints. Would recommend to anyone.