4.0 out of 5 stars Well written!
I found this a very interesting read, well written and entertaining. Certainly as good as... if not better, than a lot of the other motorcycle travel books on Kindle that I`ve tried and I`m looking forward to reading the other books now!
Published 20 months ago by Bobz64

1.0 out of 5 stars Self Promoting Fantasist Drivel.
Published 9 months ago by Claire

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written!, 15 July 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Self Promoting Fantasist Drivel., 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Travelling Light (Kindle Edition)
I actually read most of this dire rubbish twice to ensure I was being fair with my judgement. And here it is. Our self appointed hero sets off on some pile of junk which he's spent years refurbishing to perfection which is why it obviously breaks down repeatedly. No one is as thorough as our man. From the outset naked French girls throw themselves at him on the campsites." Gosh;really? " But that's only the start, later Norweigan nurses try and make their move! Our intrepid hero having left England and his wife(who must have hung out flags and balloons before hosting a massive party after he left) reveals failed business's and lost opportunities (all the banks fault) But undaunted he rides on to give some poor Hotel owner his professional construction advice on the restoration of his building (despite being a Butcher) whilst obviously bedding the poor chaps daughter and then sadly turning down his offer of all the specialist work. He must have been gutted that bloke! So he waffles on about how romantics and some other crowd view the world endlessly navel gazing and generally foisting his superior opinions on others. Gallantly he proffers that if a guy he has met and doesn't like needs to shed 20lbs in weight he should cut his f'ing head off !! Brilliant articulation Anthony. Please don't write any more books. And if you find your Nirvana, STAY THERE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful waste of Paper and Hyperspace, 14 Jun. 2014
Motty (Teddington middx) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelling Light (Kindle Edition)
See my review on Kindle. It's a rant of the first order. Arrogant and futile fantasy. We should get paid for reading it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed thoughts, 5 May 2014
~PigleT (Perth, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelling Light (Kindle Edition)
The descriptions, the travel and the stories make it.
The early uninformed diatribe against religion, followed by religious references later, do rather detract, however; the occasional blasts of philosophy sound like excessive echoes of Pirsig.
But it still leaves me wanting a bike to go touring with...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but short, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Travelling Light (Kindle Edition)
A pleasant read with a good balance of travel, bike stuff and personal, a little short at one and a half hours but good value none the less.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Travelling Light (Kindle Edition)
A certain amount of fantasy.

Travelling Light