I bought this for tables at a Barn Dance. The quality is good i.e. the paper is not too thin and the size was fine. I was a bit disappointed that the colour was more peach than red. It didn't matter for us but if I was matching it up to red flowers for example it would have shown up more. Good for the money though.
on 7 December 2013
Have had these cloths before and they are used to cover the tables at our local village hall when we hold events.
on 5 September 2013
These were perfect for a barn dance party. They are joined with a perforated edge which means , if you have a larger table, you can leave them joined together. They lasted well through the evening, didn't tear, and some I could even use again (no drink or food on them!)
on 12 May 2014
I chose them because of the colour, but would have purchased blue as well if they had been in blue.
I am going to use them in the Church Hall during an open Weekend.
They will also be used for a Fish & Chip Supper.
I am about to order some more.
on 2 April 2013
I made a mistake with size of the tables I wanted clothes for. But they looked ok.
Service was good delivery earlier than expected. I have managed to save them
after use for another time. If you have got a party coming up value for money.
on 29 November 2012
Don't know why I didn't review before.Excellent product dispatched and received at speed of light.Would rate both the product andthis company highly.
on 2 June 2013
Cloth looked great on my 2 tables when i did my recent Come dine with me French themed evening, created a real bistro feel
on 22 July 2013
Bought these tablecloths for a musical event and they did exactly the job I wanted them too. Very durable for paper.
on 15 February 2013
just perfect for my french themed night just what i wanted not too papery or plasticeasy to use good quality
on 8 October 2014
We use them for our Jazz Club and as long as there are plenty of beer mats on the table they will last quite a while. Unfortunately people are careless sometimes, especially with candles and nightlights.

See one answered question