5.0 out of 5 stars Light, strong and waterproof
Published 6 months ago by scout

I ordered with expedited delivery and the package arrived promptly the next morning. The case itself looks good, it is slightly smaller than expected, but meets my needs so I will keep it.

Published 5 months ago by Glam

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, strong and waterproof, 2 Sept. 2014
This case is the latest small size for a flight cabin (Sept, 2014). It is light and strong and holds a generous amount for its size. The zips are very secure. I bought this type as it is waterproof and can safely take china or glass, for example. It can also be expanded by an inch for non-air travelling. I have used mine now a dozen times and it still looks like new. I prefer to use this one rather than my slightly larger, heavier one for travelling on trains because it is light. I have learned to be a more economical packer as a result. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 10 May 2013
I love it fits in the baggage thingy for fussy old Ryanair !! Here's to many more happy holidays with my lovely case!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic looking bag and really good quality, 25 May 2013
This review is from: ABS Hard Shell Cabin Case Designed To Fit Ryanair Cage (55x40x20cm) or EasyJet (50x40x20cm) Onboard Hand Luggage 2 or 4 Wheels (Apparel)
All the cases fits Ryanair though 1 or 2 are ever so slightly smaller than the 55x40x20cm allowance. That said its not really noticeable. They are really good quality and the with all the different styles its difficult to choose.

There are quite a few ABS cases on the market now, all the OUTBACK/BENZI cases are within budget airline allowances. But be careful there are lots out there (from other sellers) that are oversized and will cause you problems with the airlines so check before you buy.

So... these cases are great value good quality (you will get plenty of use from them) and WILL get you on Ryanair and Easyjet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, Light and Love the colour!, 4 Sept. 2013
Length:: 1:11 Mins

The shiny butterfly case has exact EasyJet Guarantee dimensions 50x40x20cm and is perfect for hand luggage, fits Ryanair as well. My wife using it all the time for our short Europe holidays. Plenty of space for all she need for 3-4 days and even a week. Strong shell provide perfect protection for camera, laptop and Ipad we taking with us all the time. The case comes with build in lock (manufacturer settings 000 and you can change it to your number easy, instructions in small pocket inside the case! so DO NOT start messing about with lock until you read the instructions, otherwise you will have a long day in front of you guessing the number you set by accident!), handy not only for travel but for hotels if you do not have a safe in the room. The case comes in protective film which you can remove quickly (see video) to reveal the true colour of your case. Over all I am very happy with my case and would recommend it to anyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars The case itself looks good, it is slightly smaller than expected, 14 Sept. 2014

The one issue I have with the case is that the retractable handle could be a little sturdier than it is and retract more smoothly..... I fear this may break or fail to retract after a while, but I'll wait and see! I have used it for only 1 day yet.

All in all I will definitely recommend this company and product.... and I will post another review if the handle breaks!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 24 Sept. 2013
first time ive used a case as hand luggage , was amazed at how much i could pack into it

5.0 out of 5 stars Many trips now,excellent product, 29 Nov. 2013
Superb case.Fits all budget airline requirements with ease,yet holds ample for a week long trip.
Looks great,lightweight,sturdy....(been on many a trek on local transport as I'm a tight wad) what more could I need. Too old now to carry it all on my back....so loving gliding it all stylishly along beside side me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and comfortable to drive!, 27 April 2014
Just arrived back from Moscow with this great little case (huge value). It is very tough and easy to handle. If you ignore the wheels, it conforms to EasyJet new cabin baggage regulations. Only thing that would make it better would be an outside accessible laptop compartment, as it is a pain to unzip the whole case every time you go through airport security. (Otherwise it would be 5*)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery, 19 Dec. 2013
Wonderful, excellent quality , love the colour and it moves in 2 directions, easy to control.
Stylish and strong- love it!!l

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my daughter, 14 Dec. 2013
Delighted with this case, good quality and good price. Delivered quickly would recommend this as its a great size for hand luggage when travelling by plane.