TOP 100 REVIEWERon 23 June 2015
For while have been running my home network via 3 of the larger Solwise 200AV Push Homeplug Adaptors, they are great and I still use them. However, I needed to add an additional Homeplug to my network, but the placement of the power socket meant that the Push adaptor was too long, so I needed a smaller alternative.

I wanted to keep with the Solwise brand, not only because the quality is very good, but knowing that it would be instantly compatible with my existing adaptors was essential. I visited the Solwise website and found the Mini Version, it was exactly what I needed.

When I received the adaptor, I immediately installed it. Fortunately it fitted the space perfectly, and it was very straight forward to setup. If you are looking to add to an existing setup this is how you do it.

1) Go around the house and power off every Homeplug that is on your network.

2) Plug in your new Homeplug, and connect the one end of the Ethernet cable into the adaptor, and connect the other end to the appropriate hardware i.e. Router, PC, Games Console etc.

3) Turn on the Homeplug. On the underside adaptor there is a small white button (next to the Ethernet Socket), press and hold the button down for about 3 seconds, the middle LED begin to start flashing.

4) Go around the house switching on each Homeplug, you must also hold down the pairing button for 3 seconds. The location of the button will vary on the brand of the device.

5) After a short time the LED will stop flashing and will turn solid green, this means that your network is connected and working correctly. If the LED isn't green but orange, you will need to turn them all off and try again. You also need to check the colour of the LED on your other Homeplugs, they should also be solid green.

IMPORTANT: If you are looking to install a Homeplug network for the first time, you will need to buy at least two of these.

This is a great little device, it's good quality, simple to install and will happily work alongside existing adaptors, I highly recommend it.
on 10 February 2012
This is my 4th purchase of the Solwise home plug system to add to my network, it gives a better signal than wireless and is handy for distant places, e.g. my home office at the bottom of the garden where the wireless signal is very weak. This unit was bought to convert the freesat box to receive BBC & ITV i-player, brilliant catch-up TV. For me Solwise is easier to instal than Devolo or other systems.
on 19 August 2013
The delivery was superb and on time. This meant my system was running within a time scale a demanding computing geek can deal with.

The first link in a network and it has not let me down.

Not technical enough to expose that side of things - it works and that is all I can ask for.
VINE VOICEon 7 January 2013
This unit was bought to complement my home network which already utilises a number of Solwise adaptors. Simply plug into a mains outlet, connect a network cable and the device does the rest. I find the Solway units are praised on a number of independent web sites and I would not disagree with them. Highly satisfied.
on 1 February 2014
I already had a HomePlugAV network and chose this extra unit to make an internet connection to my Sky box to get on demand programmes. I just plugged the unit into the mains socket, fitted the cable to the Sky box, and it connected to the network automatically; no need to press any buttons.
on 27 March 2014
I already had two of these and wanted a third for my new smart TV. I was worried whether I could set it up on my own but I plugged it in and it found itself straight away without me doing anything, brilliant!
on 16 April 2014
plug it in and it works . . I have it streaming TV in my living room from a Solwise PIGPEW set elsewhere in the house . . no problems at all.
Solwise customer service is first class too.
on 8 May 2013
No arguments with this. Needed to plug the sky box to the Internet. Already had solwise home plugs in the house.

Added this to the sky and wham , it was connected.
on 2 June 2014
I have been using these plugs + wifi plugs for 2 years without any problems. They are a god send for extending home network inside and outside the house.
on 16 December 2013
Simple plug in and it worked as I already had 2 others on the circuit , had just bought a network laser printer and needed an extra homeplug .