Colour Name: black|Change

on 14 February 2012
Combination locks are great for travel (backpacking) because you don't have to carry around a key with you. They do tend to have a number of drawbacks, though: some can be 'picked' because you can feel when each wheel is in the right place; others are just plain flimsy; and most suffer from only having 3 dials, meaning a thief would only have to go through an absolute max of 1,000 combinations to open it (more likely about 500) which they could achieve in a few minutes.

This lock is great because it is very solid, appears to be unpickable, and its four dials make the maximum combinations 10x greater than with a three-dial lock.

Okay, so this is not going to resist someone with a pair of boltcutters or other brute-force instrument, and ultimately if someone really wants to get into your luggage, and you allow them the opportunity, they will do. But I'm very happy with this product and will definitely buy another if and when I need one.
on 29 October 2011
This lock is brilliant for the £3.10 price tag and is equally as good as my Samsonite one which was considerably more expensive. It is very sturdy and would definitely recommend as a suitcase, bag or gym lock.
on 6 February 2012
I'm glad I came across these locks. OK, not so secure with our baggage handlers around - but is that the way of the world? I like that I can simply secure my cases and without a key - how many times have I misplaced keys!

This is slighly better, having a 4-digit combination. They are attracti8ve and maybe will help distinguish the case when it arrives on a carousel!
on 27 July 2012
Had to send one back but received replacement next day. Excellent customer service. And really happy with the locks, good value for money
on 1 September 2011
Ideal for our requirements, secures the main body of the suitcase and adheres to USA requirements. Highly visible too, making the cases easy to identify on the luggage reclaim conveyor belt.
on 11 March 2012
I bought this lock because I was tired for looking for keys for the other type of suitcase lock. I am very pleased with it, easy to set from instructions and the dials turn comfortably. It is heavier than I thought it would be, but that is probably because it is sturdy.
on 19 October 2012
I had problems with these locks. I ordered two- I set the first one and it wouldn't open and the second would not allow me to set the combination. However, the company gave me a refund.
on 10 August 2012
Really easy to use and very secure. Used them on holiday on both of our cases and no problems and very secure. Good service and value for money.
on 31 January 2012
I bought this for my North Face Duffel bag and it fits perfectly through the little metal loops that join the two zips together.

It looks and feels like a solid little lock and the combination was easily changed following the instructions on the back of the packet.

It arrived very quickly and comes in a variety of different colours. I would certainly recommend.
on 18 January 2013
Bought for travel luggage application. Sturdy construction with the added bonus of the airport security can open if required for checks without damaging the case or lock. Overall excellent.