on 23 December 2011
Hi
Those expecting to be able to touch type on this small keyboard (its smaller than a netbook keyboard)this will not let you do that as I dont think thats the purpose of this keyboard.
What you get is a good solid keyboard for writing short notes or doing edits to documents and for that purpose its great.
The keyboard does not bend the keys dont rattle and it feels really quite solid. Ive had similar products from larger manufacturers for windows CE PDAs and they were not as solid as this.
The layout is generally the same as a PC keyboard but the differences are there but it doesnt take long to get use to where specific keys are.
Ive had no problems with this device, it was bought as a present for someone and I wanted to see it in action before giving it and it has not disappointed me.
One thing though and that is, push the mini USB firmly in to the socket in the tablet that you are using; it should provide a very snug fit if its not snug you havent pushed the connector in enough.
A good solid product for short messages and edits of documents.
Five stars
Andy
on 30 July 2012
This case feels like a good quality product (despite the very cheap price) and works very well and the keys feel responsive and not too spongy when typed on. When closed it fully protects the tablet and has a nice magnetic strap to hold it shut.

The only issue with it is is that the tablet is not held that firmly in the case, so if you put it in your bag it can slide out, or worse if you're carrying it and hold it vertically then the same issue happens. However, if you put a grippy substance behind it then it would resolve this problem I'm sure.

It seems to cause the tablet to turn on and unlock itself when the keyboard is plugged in somewhat erratically, but I think that is a problem with the tablet, and not the case.

Would recommend :)
on 28 January 2012
I have slightly mixed feelings about this. It would probably be unfair to call the condition it arrived in "tatty", but it wasn't "pristine" in the way that collectors would describe items - not what I'd proudly call "mint condition". If it's looking mildly worn/imperfect around the edges on day 1, I don't expect this to last for years and years in the way my Dell Mini 9 leather case has. It also increases the size and weight of the overall unit to very near that of a netbook.

That having been said - the keyboard, while small, is delightfully functional. The case does the basic job of holding the tablet and keyboard together, and with a table that has a mini USB connector (as ours does) there's no fiddly "adapter" - simplky open the case and either remove the tablet or plug in the keyboard, and you're ready to go tablet OR netbook style.

The simple convenience of this makes the asking price of around a tenner a no-brainer in my opinion - just don't expect high-street quality finishing.
on 7 March 2012
The case is a smart looking item the only thing letting it down is the fact that there is no way of securing the 7" tablet into the case hence the fact that if you closed the case and picked it up the only thing securing the tablet is the flimsy connector cable otherwise the tablet could fall out top or bottom of the case I'm looking for a large elastic band to try and secure the tablet a bit better. It should be made clear on the sellers page that the case has no secure fitting for the M009S tablet.
on 21 June 2012
An excellent product that fits perfectly with the NATPC Primatab. Definately recommend this if you are getting a tablet pc. Just make sure it's compatible and double check with the seller (as I did!). Some keyboards aren't compatible, don't be fooled by "frequently bought together" and assume that all peripherals are universal.
on 14 May 2012
Gives good protection to the tablet, easy to use, takes over the pop-up keyboard without fuss, but 2 of the keys seem to need a firmer pressure than the others - but I am not a touch typist so not much of a problem.
Get a bit of blutack to fix the tablet from sliding otherwise it you can find the sound volume changing or even switching off it is goes far enough.
Definitely a buy.
on 11 January 2012
Great item and so cheap..Very good quality and very useful for protecting Tablet!!!
Happy Happy Happy!!!I will do business again!!
on 8 November 2012
This was third time lucky for me - I had already had this item from 2 other suppliers:the first was not working and the second was not as described - the USB connector was normal size and would have needed an adaptor. At last I have my case with keyboard, it fits, and it works! Great value too - I would highly recommend it!
on 24 April 2012
Bought this for my NATPC M009s, initially I had a few issues such as caps lock not working and also that the screen keyboard would also load, but after updating from gingerbread to ICS it works well with full functions and no onscreen keyboard taking up valuable space...
on 1 January 2013
The keyboard case is well made, smart looking, the keys are a suitable size and feel good to press. Unfortunately, of all the keyboard cases that were on the market through Amazon, I chose this one because it was described as compatible with the M009S tablet (which I also purchased, and with which I am very happy), however the mini USB connector attached to the keyboard is too big for the USB port on the tablet. The USB connector is the correct width, but is too fat for the port on the tablet. In case the port was wrong, I have tried other mini USB connectors that I own (one that connects my mobile phone to my computer, and one that connects my camera to my computer) and they all fit the mini USB port on the tablet, therefore it must be the USB connector on the keyboard that is incorrect.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse