5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
A couple of years ago, I took a chance and purchased the Case Mate Tough for my HTC Desire HD. Got the case and fell in love. I've currently got the same cover for my HTC EVO 3D (personal) and iPhone 4s (work).

Published on 31 May 2012 by Q @ The IQ Solution

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
case was not a tight fit. I'm probably been a bit picky, but it kept " clicking " to keep it flush with the iphone. Item returned.
Published 9 months ago by M. M. Wright

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Case-Mate Hybrid Tough Case for iPhone4 / iPhone 4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)

The case is very well made and fits perfectly. I've dropped all 3 phones for varying heights onto all sorts of surfaces and they have all come out unharmed.

This case is excellent for those wanting a high level of protection but not too much added onto the profile of the phone. It's not crazy big like the otterbox cases which to be fair fulfil their requirement for the right customer.

Case Mate tough for iPhone 4s = 5/5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but worth every penny., 12 Mar 2014
Virtually indestructible - even by my wife, who drops her phone multiple times a day.

Good looking, slim profile, which doesn't bulk up your phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case., 17 Mar 2014
Nice fit feels nice in the hand and my phone has survived a 1m drop onto a paving slab without a mark.
Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 17 Feb 2014
Having bought a case mate for my Galaxy 2, which made it indestructible, I wanted the same for my iphone 4s. It doesn't disappoint. My iphone is now much sturdier without adding too much bulk. All buttons/keys fully functional and everything fits like a glove.

5.0 out of 5 stars case mate, 29 Dec 2013
great protector feels solid and so far proved to be rugged ideal for what I need to keep phone in good condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Case That Fits Well, 20 Oct 2012
I think the Case-Mate "Tough" case is the best iPhone case available. I've used that brand for my iPhone 3GS and now my 4s. It has 2 layers of protection and fits the phone very snug. With the case on, my iPhone has survived a few drops with no damage. I also like the textured feel that this case has. The only con I think of, is that with the case on, some external batteries have a hard time staying connected to the iPhone. Besides from that, the "Tough" series is a great, and is the only case I will use on my iPhones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone case, 13 Jan 2014
I have to say that I am really please with this case, and I've tried quite a few different styles of phone cases. This one is good because it doesn't collect dust like rubber cases, it feels good in the hand, not sticky like some, but its surface grips enough when its placed down to stop it sliding around.

And after 10 months it looks like new. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 Aug 2012
i researched numerous cases for my now prized iphone 4s. this stood out. could not be happier with the purchase, perfect fit, nice and light yet very very sturdy and robust. child (i have 2 young children) proof! go buy one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great case for iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this Case, 8 July 2014
Really like this Case, being in a Job where I have smashed a few Phones in my time needed a Case that stands up to a few Knocks and this Case does just that. 10 out of 10

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›