on 18 March 2015
For those who may be interested:

Per bar (60g):

Energy - 795 KJ - 190 KCal
Fat - 6g (of which saturates - 1g)
Carbohydrates - 24g (of which sugars - 1g)
Fibre - 19g
Protein - 20g
Salt - 0.8g

I bought it from local GNC who are selling it for about £35. But with "discount", you get it for £27. Cheaper on Amazon.

The bar is weighty and a bit dry. You can taste that 0.8g of sea salt. But other than that, no complaint.

One concern I have is the grams don't seem to add up.

6g + 24g + 19g + 20g + 0.8g = 69.8g

I imagine some of those grams are being mentioned twice.

Having read the list of ingredients of some of the other protein bars, I think this bar has a reasonably good list of ingredients. The taste does take some getting used to.
on 5 September 2012
I love these bars. I've been searching for ages for a protein bar that wasnt full of carbs or sugar alcohols and then someone told me about Quest bars. I love them and the chocolate brownie flavour is delicious! YUM!
on 12 April 2015
I'd seen various reviews which described these bars as tasting EXACTLY like a chocolate brownie. However they are by far the worst flavour of Quest bar I've tried so far. They are impossible to bite into unless microwaved. Even then, they are difficult to chew, bitter and leave a strange after taste in your mouth. Will stick to the cookies and cream in future
on 21 November 2014
These bars are amazing especially when warned in microwave for 10 seconds.they help me with my craving for chocolate while I am trying to lose weight.not the cheapest bar but well worth the money. Have tried lots of other protein bars and low sugar ones but these are miles better than any of the others I have tried.
on 13 February 2015
Delicious, filling, satisfying, high protein, low carb and only 170 calories per bar. Handy to keep in my bag for on the go or can be put in the microwave for a melted chocolaty dessert. Love them!
on 2 October 2015
I'm a big fan of the Cookies and Cream QUEST bar so I decided to give this flavour a try. Overall I'm a bit disappointed, I can't place my finger on it but it has a very odd bitter aftertaste that is not pleasant. It's good for when I want a bit of a chocolate fix but I can only stomach about half a bar at any time. I'll stick to Cookies and Cream next time which is delicious!
on 24 February 2016
The taste itself is ok, a bit salty.

But beyond that, it seems very artificial. After purchasing this, I did some research and Quest is currently being sued for underestimating the calories in their bars and over-estimating the fiber content.

I'm not likely to purchase these again, given there are so many other alternatives.
on 28 June 2013
These are the best protein bars I have tried. I am trying to be healthy but have a serious sweet tooth. These taste like actual chocolate brownies when warmed in the microwave for about 30 seconds and satisfy my cravings but are healthy and filling too. Perfect!
on 29 July 2014
Great 'healthy' protein bars, you will not regret buying them. Low fat, low carbs, high in protein, only a few ingredients and no hidden ingredients. I prefer the cookies and cream flavour though! I think this one needs a little bit more work to reach the 'perfect' level.
on 26 July 2014
Most disgusting things I've ever tasted, wish I could send them back as I've got 19 that I am never going to eat. They are so salty, the texture is horrible, like chewing gum and the taste is just vile. Complete waste of money, will never buy them again.