5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a natural protein bar! Delicious!
I love these bars. I've been searching for ages for a protein bar that wasnt full of carbs or sugar alcohols and then someone told me about Quest bars. I love them and the chocolate brownie flavour is delicious! YUM!
Published on 5 Sep 2012 by Slojo

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting!
Most disgusting things I've ever tasted, wish I could send them back as I've got 19 that I am never going to eat. They are so salty, the texture is horrible, like chewing gum and the taste is just vile. Complete waste of money, will never buy them again.
Published 4 months ago by rosie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a natural protein bar! Delicious!, 5 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowzer, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Quest Nutrition Chocolate Brownie Protein Bars - Pack of 12 Protein Bars (Personal Care)
Well these are by far the tastiest cookie.
Microwave for 20-25 seconds.
Boom. A goooey cookie that tastes like it should be really naughty.
Very good protien content.
Low calories and fat abd saturated.
Awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars These bars are amazing especially when warned in microwave for 10 seconds, 21 Nov 2014
These bars are amazing especially when warned in microwave for 10 seconds.they help me with my craving for chocolate while I am trying to lose weight.not the cheapest bar but well worth the money. Have tried lots of other protein bars and low sugar ones but these are miles better than any of the others I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 Jun 2013
These are the best protein bars I have tried. I am trying to be healthy but have a serious sweet tooth. These taste like actual chocolate brownies when warmed in the microwave for about 30 seconds and satisfy my cravings but are healthy and filling too. Perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, clean cheat!, 29 July 2014
Great 'healthy' protein bars, you will not regret buying them. Low fat, low carbs, high in protein, only a few ingredients and no hidden ingredients. I prefer the cookies and cream flavour though! I think this one needs a little bit more work to reach the 'perfect' level.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting!, 26 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: inedible, 15 Dec 2014
J. Townsend (UK) - See all my reviews
Really horrible, in contrast I like the white chocolate and raspberry. Doesn't taste nice, and the aftertaste is worse. Like others have said, don't buy a box unless you have tried them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bejnyy, 9 Oct 2014
Came early and so quickly! Tastes quite good, texture is like an actual brownie even when raw and not Zapped in the micro! Cheaper than elsewhere

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, the worst proteins bars I've bought, 4 Nov 2014
Disgusting, the worst proteins bars I've bought! Buy one bar to test, I made the mistake of buy a full box!! going to waste now.

1.0 out of 5 stars great seller, 17 Dec 2014
Great seller, speedy delivery. Not so great product. Of all the flavours this is the driest & pretty tasteless

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›