on 5 May 2013
I am a carpenter and get through quite a lot of multi tool blades on various jobs.
I thought I would give these a go as they are cheaper than the Fein blades. They are good value as in price to use but not as good as the Fein blades.
Pros. they do the job and if like me, you sum times cut through skirting and then hit the brick wall behind blunting a new blade that cost a lot of money these are an ideal replacment for such tasks as they are half the cost of the Fein ones.
Cons. They do not have as many postions of sitting on the Multimaster only rotating through 90 deg. not 45 deg and 90 deg as the Fein ones. They are fine for thin timber or softwood but give them a piece of oak or thick timber and they will shake your hand off as you cut and show you why the Fein ones are much better if not a lot more money.
Summary buy these as they have their use and always have sum in the tool box as well as sum Fein ones. Its like having some cheap paint brushes with you when you are a painter for use when you want to paint something once and throw them away after wards.
on 29 April 2012
I was a bit sceptical about trying out this product as I thought they were almost too cheap and wouldn't be very good.
That's where I was wrong! Not only are they a great price, but the quality in my opinion are as good as the fein equivalent.
These blades cost under £40 and would have cost an extra £100 if I had bought the fein version.
This product will save my business a fortune.
Will be recommending to everyone.
Thank you Saxton blades.
on 20 August 2013
Good blades for rough work where you are going to hit stone behind wood. Cutting plasterboard, Wedi board etc...

These are not a replacment for Fein blades. Not even close.

For fast and clean cuts on timber you need proper Fein blades.
Another blinding value for money set of blades by Saxton for the multi-tool.

This is the second time I have bought a bunch of blades from Saxton for my Makita multi-tool, having been impressed the first time with the quality vs price point.

What I can say again is that these blades seem to be just as robust and long - or short - lasting as the blades sold by the actual multi-tool manufacturers. The main difference being that you get three or four blades for the price of one of the name brand blades sold at any of the major DIY high street retailers. And if you are doing a fair bit of renovation work and have discovered multi-tools you are going to use them quite a bit with the end result being a lot of blades worn out. To keep buying from the major sellers with name brand blades will be an expensive hobby indeed.

Bottom line is that these Saxton blades are so much better value than major brand ones that it makes little sense in spending the extra to buy them. Top value and quality again from Saxton.
on 1 February 2015
I have only just started using these and the first one has already out performed any others I have used except perhaps for the original Fein ones although it is still comparable.

Another tradesman used my Fein Multimaster with one of these blades in and said that "It knocked spots off his Bosch oscillating tool". Either way you look at it, that is a recommendation for the blade as if the Fein is more powerful it must be giving the blade a harder time, conversely if it is less powerful then the blade was doing a really good job.

I will update as time and usage goes on.
on 11 June 2013
Seem fine but they are certainly not on a par with Bosch original. For example they are two pieces stuck together whereas the Bosch are single piece. But they fit the GOP 300SCE (an awesome multitool) very well.
on 18 July 2014
Really really suprised me when these arrived used them in my 18v XR dewalt multitool and WOW these are awsom work just as well as the 1 £18 dewalt blade I bought. Don't be put off by the price. I'm a gas engineer and use these every day to cut floor boards, boiler flues, copper, nails/screws ect. Well worth the money.
on 19 May 2015
Haven't used them as yet. Bought to try non O/E blades as the expensive Fein multi-master wood cutting blades don't seem to last that well either having lost the teeth from two and I was only slicing up picture rail and being very careful to avoid any possible nails. So was a tad disappointed to see the mess they were in compared to the cost of original fein blades which I thought would be a wise purchase to add to the initial set.
on 28 August 2015
I agree with many of the positive comments where the blades are used in potentially blunting situations but where Fein blades are stable used with a Fein tool the wide blades butterfly to the extent that they can only be used against a flat surface. The butterfly action is as much as 10mm in each direction so they will mark a wooden floor
on 14 September 2014
These blades are excellent value for money - much cheaper than the other branded ones and generally perform as well. OK so if you it a nail with a wood /plastic blade the teeth will be gone, but take a little more care and you'll find them perfectly capable. The speed of delivery too made my weekend much easier.
I'll buy the them again.