5.0 out of 5 stars Matches my smart cover
Published on 12 Dec 2011 by J. Masterson

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Returned as this would not fit my iPad 4 retina in its snug cover. Went with belkin pleated front case which does fit. Prompt delivery
Published 14 months ago by Fungirlslim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Matches my smart cover, 12 Dec 2011
J. Masterson (UK) - See all my reviews
I have had this sleeve for a few months now and it looks just as good as when I bought it. I use it for carrying my ipad2 when I'm out and about, the pocket on the front come in quite handy as well. I picked this colour as it is almost the same colour as my smart cover, the zips are proving to be very durable and the neoprene doesn't seem to get dirty or look grubby. A few of my friends have sleeves for their ipads/tablets but none are as slim and durable as this one, I would recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 2 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and good looking, 15 Jan 2013
I got this because as a full wallet I figured it would provide more protection for my Galaxy 2 10.1. It certainly seems to be doing that.
Product arrived with little delay and was well packaged. It appears nice and sturdy and well put together and the zips aren't feeble and do not appear likely to break. The extra pocket in the front is very useful too, although I am wary of putting anything too sharp in it as obviously it is not a hard case.
Also the shade of blue is very fetching, so kudos there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Aug 2011
This review is from: Neoprene Sleeve Perfect Made for Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 / New Apple ipad / IPAD4 / ipad3 / ipad2/ Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / Archos 10.1/ Asus EeePad Transformer / Acer Iconic / Acer Aspire/ Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Motorola Xoom/ Google Android Tablet/ HP Touch Pad/A1CS X220 TABLET/Creative Ziio/ Viewsonic Viewpad and 10" 10.1" 10.2" Tablet (Apparel)
Bought this sleeve for my new ipad and it fits perfectly. I put this inside my briefcase for airline travel for added protection. Great buy!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and sturdy cover for tablet, 27 Feb 2014
Cg Brooks - See all my reviews
A sturdy and practical cover for my tablet. Dispatched and delivered promptly. Only comment is would of liked case to be a bit larger to allow me to insert my tablet in its current leather case, as I only required this as a protective outer carry case. But nice all the same. Thanks CB

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case with added pockets, 2 Feb 2012
Nice case with added pockets so you can keep your stylus and cables separate. The green case does get grubby quite quickly but wipes clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars tablet cover, 3 Jan 2012
fits the tablet perfectly, little protection for the screen but my son also had keyboard cover which had a thick bit of polystyrene which he uses in it to protect the screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for iPads and tablets!!, 11 Dec 2011
This case is perfect fit for iPad or tablet. Extra pockets come In really useful too for paper or a note book. Would highly recommend as its a really reasonable price and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, 24 Aug 2011
E. Ng "E Mojo" (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
like this bag a lot. I got it for my 10'' acer and it fits perfectly. It is more cushiony than other sleeves I looked at and the pocket is a great addition. It stretches to hold funky shaped things like the charger, extension cord for the charger, flash drives, cds, and more. One review I read said that the inside is a furry material... it is more of a foam material that is very soft. It won't scratch at all. This sleeve is a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Feb 2012
Ideal for my Samsung 10.1 tablet although I do have this 'clipped' into a metal, wireless keyboard (similar width to tablet) and this fits the combination perfectly. Sufficiently robust and welll made, at a good price. Happy customer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›