5.0 out of 5 stars perfect holiday reading
great storylines, good characters (although strangely synonymous with the cast of "Criminal Minds") this series of books is a great read with a mixture of long stories and shorter fillers.
Published 16 months ago by L. J. Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting ...
Characters are evolving and I'm quite liking some of them already! At first I thought some of the cases were strange but as they're almost in an x-files stylie, they are working out freaky but good. Can't wait to read on...
Published 21 months ago by Donna Osbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect holiday reading, 29 Aug 2013
L. J. Roberts (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good books, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Shadow Unit 3 (Kindle Edition)
I liked these books some times difficult to get into but once you get the gist there don't want to put down books

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the series, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Shadow Unit 3 (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoying this unusal series of books and enjoying how the characters are becoming more real.
Definately worth reading the whole series.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I think my heart broke, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Shadow Unit 3 (Kindle Edition)
Wow, is all I can say. Chaz's adventure was so well written I spent the good part of a day worrying about him and reading like it was the only thing keeping me alive. The first part of the book focusses heavily on IM conversation which is harder to read and gain useful information from. To be honest its just hard to follow who is saying what. The other 75% was however mind-blowing, so much emotion. Such a thrill ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, Chaz, how could they write what happened to you!, 9 April 2013
Annie W "bookworm" (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shadow Unit 3 (Kindle Edition)
There seem to be a few reviewers complaining about the amount of live journal in Vol 3, and lots of generic reviews, but having now read the whole series through three times, up to Vol 13, I have to say that each time I read it, I get more out of all the information, no matter how it's presented - although I really don't give two hoots about the recipes! What I cannot understand is how anyone could have read this book through, and then written their review without even a mention of the truly awful experiences of Chaz, which are described in horrifically-believable prose. This story is nail-bitingly good, and I had to jump forward to confirm the ending before going back to read it in its terrible, convincing detail. I hated Reyes - even if he was professionally correct in his actions!

Apart from the above, there is a lot of other information trickling in, some just long-term teasing, like how Sol lost his fingers, but there are also little gems which are vital to the future of the WTF unit, and to Hafs in particular.

As you'll have gathered, for me this is a fascinating series, not something I'd have considered reading if the earlier episodes hadn't drawn me in with their various methods of getting information across, and the slowly-revealed personalities of the various characters, their public personas and private concerns.

I'm hooked, and can't recommend the whole series highly enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting ..., 25 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Shadow unit series, 4 Feb 2013
Lynne Coulson (Bromley, Kent. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shadow Unit 3 (Kindle Edition)
Written well, excellent detail. Very similar to Criminal Minds.( BAU). Would make a very good TV series. Interesting charecters,.Looking forward to reading rest of series.

Shadow Unit 3