Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 19 March 2012
Initially I had another connector for my BMW's Aux socket in the armrest, however as I have an old iPod Touch the battery seems to run out quicker these days. Decided therefore to get one of these so it can be charged while listening at the same time.
It connects to the cars sockets and iPod without any issues, as long as you have a flush fitting USB car power socket adaptor. The cable is rather long but that can sometimes be handy when someone in the back of the car wants to select albums on the iPod. The cable is just about thin enough for it to be fed out from under the closed arm rest. Most importantly the sound quality is excellent with no apparent interference when the car engine is running.
So overall a good value connector.
on 28 October 2011
This is a great little cable which allows you to charge your iPod or iPhone via a USB charger whilst feeding the audio through the dock connector to the 3.5mm jack plug. I use it in the car connected to the AUX socket of my car radio, and the sound quality is much much better than the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable I was using before. And when I need to charge my iPhone, I just connect the USB plug to a USB car lighter plug.

The only slightly annoying thing was that the dock connector didn't fit into my iPhone with the bumper on as the case around the connector is slightly too big, but a dock extender soon sorted that out.

Delivery was fast, too, so all in all a positive experience!
on 11 July 2011
Did the job perfectly. I can now listen to the ipod through the aux. socket and it charges at the same time. Much better than using the headphone socket.
on 20 September 2014
Fabulous item, just plug the connector to your ipod or similar device and the slim headphone looking plug into the Auxillary in sockect on the DVD player / Hifi or whatever and you're away. Enjoy excellent music etc through the standard setup.
on 21 June 2014
Just what i needed for my car. The USB goes inte my USB adaptor for power and the minijack into the minijack aux in. Now I only have to plug the 30 pin into my IPhone. Perfect sound and charging. The quality feels fine.
on 8 November 2011
Good quality item as described and swiftly despatched. Works perfectly with both my 2nd Gen Nano and my 3GS for simultaneous charging & playing through my cars Aux port. Can't ask for more.......marvellous!!
on 24 October 2011
Great item, no problems at all, can now listen to the music on my phone through the car stereo via the aux socket in the centre console (iPhone 4 + Freelander 2)
on 6 January 2014
charges phone and also allows you to play music via 3.5mm jack, however not at same time. didnt see a need to return as for the price it does what I need it to
on 26 October 2011
Does what it say on the tin, no complaints good product. Seems to be well put together, and not likely to come apart.
on 24 February 2012
Does what it says on the tin, great little product allows easy charging and playing of my ipod in my car.

See one answered question