Price:£1.99+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 January 2014
I purchased these to use on toys I make, mainly knitted. They arrived quickly and were well priced (£1.99 all in) they are the right sort of size for smaller projects or if you want a smaller eye. It is only 7.5mm so if you're looking for big sort of "puppy dog" eyes buy bigger eyes. The brown color around the outside makes it look a bit more real than the black circular eyes. The safety's on the back are easy to use and hold well. I've used them in some knitted, felt and fabric toys and they've held up well - make sure the hole for the pole on the back of the eyes is as tiny as possible to keep it from slipping. I'll definitely buy again and would recommend to someone looking for eyes for small sort toys.
on 24 September 2012
Product turned up, on time, and in perfect condition. So far I've used 3 sets, and all the toys look good, much better than one I've improvised with sewing on felt eyes in the past.
on 6 October 2014
Previously I bought same supplies but the safety lock was plastic not metal. I don't know how it work? I have not use it yet but I don't like the metal material.
on 14 May 2014
These look good. They look like they will fit well and will do the job nicely. I haven't used them yet, but I'm sure they will do the job well.
on 9 February 2013
Good quality eyes and with the safety back perfect for childrens knitted toys. Thoroughly recommend and will buy again at a later date.
on 21 December 2013
Rapid delivery. Item exactly as described. Easy to insert. Brings the teddy to life. Would definitely order again when needed.
on 2 November 2014