4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff
If you expect nice-looking cream with an attractive odour, this is not it. Slightly muddy grey/green colour with a strange smell it looks a bit off-putting.
Published on 3 Jun. 2012 by Battyboots

1.0 out of 5 stars Feels like acid
This cream left my eczema in absolute agony. It didn't stop stinging for ages, and when it did my skin felt dry, rough and itched even more. Absolutely did nothing for me.
Published 12 months ago by Ollie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 3 Jun. 2012
Battyboots (Leigh-on-Sea UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser Cream 250ml (Personal Care)
BUT - if you itch badly and need a really effective moisturiser, this is it! Soothes, spreads well, lasts well, and makes things feel a lot better. It may not cure the eczema but it really helps, and the smell doesn't linger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this salcura it works ForMe, 15 April 2014
I developed an allergic reaction to builders dust. Salcura immediately soothed my irritated skin, at first it stings but that's because my skin was sore but it repaired it and now it feels more elastic and looks normal ie not red and sore and skin feels 100% better

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help for skin problems, 3 Jan. 2012
Carole Buttress (England) - See all my reviews
I triggered ezcema by using tanning wipes and have used this to help me calm it down. Absolutely marvellous stuff. You can use it on your face as well as your body. It smells nice and blends in well. I would recommend this if you suffer from a skin condition. Its not cheap though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try with Salcura's Dermaspray if it doesn't work., 28 Jun. 2013
Intensive Dermaspray (£25 on average) is another one of Salcura's products which came with a sample of Zeoderm and advised that it works well supplemented with the spray. The spray worked very well, didn't completely clear up my eczema but did a lot better than any other product, anyway, I tried the cream too applying it after the spray, not expecting much improvement with just the view it was the company trying to squeeze more money out of me, but happily I was wrong and it has completely removed my eczema and barely if at all have my arms itched or dried out. So if you're using this on its own maybe it's worth a try using the spray in conjunction with the cream (applying after the spray once absorbed).

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!!, 18 Jun. 2014
After numerous trips to doctors/dermatologist for what they helpfully termed my "weird eczema" i stumbled upon this product.
It has made a massive difference to my skin which is now less red, softer and feels more protected.
The cream absorbs well, doesn't stain and smells nice in a not overpowering way.
I use it as body and facial moisturiser and it's fabulous.
All natural and not tested on animals, what more could you ask for?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb. 2012
This is the best cream I have ever found for my daughters eczema! And it's an excellent price here - so much more expensive in the shops.

1.0 out of 5 stars Feels like acid, 6 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a try, 27 Oct. 2013
Acts as a very good barrier and provides a good protective seal to the skin, great for use after using the salcura spray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best treatment for Psoriasis, 13 Aug. 2013
I have PPPP (wet eczema), and this is the very best treatment I have ever found. It helps the skin to strengthen and is totally natural.

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY DOES WORK FOR ECZEMA AND SPOTS!!!!!!, 5 Aug. 2014
Having suffered with atopic eczema all my life I've had to use strong steroid creams on and off. I've tried many NON steroid creams, lotions and emollients but none have come close to this cream. Not only has it eliminated most of my eczema it is great for itchy flare ups. This fab cream also works brilliantly with spots, rashes and any general skin problem. I would HIGHLY recommend this cream a little pricey but soooooo worth it!!!!!!