on 16 July 2014
already purchased one for my daughter this one was a gift to our friends who also became grandparents for the first time excellent product which was delivered as promised excellent service and would recommend both product and supplier.
on 28 August 2014
Battery life is bad. I thought it was a fault so I returned the item and got another exact set but same prob. I will be getting a refund d this weekend as its pointless if I need to be mobile around the house with it unplugged.
on 13 May 2013
Does what it says on the tin!
Its been great up to now. The screens small and not fantastic picture. HOWEVER, I didn't want anything too amazing. Definitely great for the money! The sound is what you would expect it to be!
on 28 June 2014
have had this prodect for a few days now and works great! easy to set up, very good quality with no background noise. good clear images, great colour during the day, clear during the night. really impressed given the price
on 28 June 2013
Very very good, we live in a two floor house and there has been no problem with recepcion. The battery could be longer but since we only have it pluged in on the camera when the baby makes a noise, it lasts a few hours
on 5 April 2015
This has lasted us less than 6 months, the battery life is awful, picture quality is so bad I cannot see my daughter and now to top it off, we have no picture what so ever. Don't waste your money on this!
on 23 January 2015
Don't purchase. Sometimes screen freezes showing baby as sleeping when in fact baby is awake . also every few weeks the parent and baby unit can't 'find each other' and show no service. So dissappointed
on 14 August 2014
I felt it very gud n still using it....if we charge its battery it works for 2 days....n video quality also gud but we hab to keep da room bright for the better video...i mean have to open the curtains.
on 12 July 2012
I'm giving 4 stars because of the batteries. Picture quality is acceptable, sound quality is great and with no interferences(thank's to the DECT tech). The battery for the mobil unit runs out fast...
on 7 April 2013
I did not use the item, it was a present for my best friend. I just unpacked it and we installed it together. Works nice, and my friend says they are happy about it. So..not a bad one I guess :)