4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price
We bought this because our 3 year old has been having trouble breathing in the evening and we would hear him from down stairs but were worried that when my parents were babysitting they might not. We have an expensive monitor in our 14 month old's room and did not want to have to spend a lot of money on another monitor.

It arrived quickly and was very easy to...
Published on 19 Dec. 2011 by Revilo

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for older children
Monitors are okay. They do not continuously have reception or coverage bc I have a sound machine in the babies room and every few minutes I hear it then it cuts out for a few minutes. Typically previous monitors I have used offer consistent coverage. Fine for older children. Wouldn't recommend for babies.
Published 4 months ago by Dave G.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 19 Dec. 2011
Revilo (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor (Baby Product)

It arrived quickly and was very easy to set up.....plug in and go. On reading the instructions it gave a long list of things that might interfere with reception which I don't think is clear when I had researched in on line......wall, electronic devices, TV etc all the sorts of things you would have in a house!!! So at first I was disappointed as I thought that it was not going to work for us. However the volume control on it goes up really loud so it was possible to just put it in the downstairs hallway and still hear him in the kitchen or living room. Also a big bonus for me is that if you move the parent monitor from one socket to another it will automatically stay on and establish the link itself....ie Mum doesn't have to push any buttons.

I read a review where they had heard the baby crying before the monitor kicked in......we have had this once too but doesn't bother us. For what we want it for......increasing the chances of hearing a child that we wouldn't routinely monitor it is fine and a good price. I have it on every night myself now as it gives me the peace of mind that I will hear him over the noise of the washing machine/dishwasher etc. I can see it being useful in the future when the children are playing upstairs.

We don't need the nightlight but it is a nice glow and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
It was bought in order to listen out for my mother who has MND and it has been brilliant! Really well worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for older children, 17 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent, 8 Jan. 2012
adrian (Timisoara, Romania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
Execelent quality of the sound. good design. if i had to buy again is on the top of my list

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug and play, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
Worked perfectly. You simply one into the kids room. Then the receiver downstairs or wherever you have a socket. It could not be easier. The volume control goes quite loud. Very good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
I paid £13 for the pair and these have been excellent. Nothing fancy, butyou dont need fancy all singing and dancing. Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Privacy good, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
These are good looking, and very good at their job, I use them as a security device from my garage to the bedroom-no one can break in without me hearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 April 2013
Ms. R. Cliffe (devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
These monitors are really good and get a brilliant clear sound,We have no worries at all. Only problem is we cant take them in the garden as the receiver has to be plugged in. but excellent overall for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately I've had to return this as I'd ordered the ..., 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
Unfortunately I've had to return this as I'd ordered the monitor to help me look after my Mum who has Motor Neurone Disease, but the sound kept cutting out so it just hasn't been reliable. Maybe I had a faulty set but definitely didn't do the job for us...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
buy it, total protection for my garage, to my living room. thieves farq off

Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor