4.0 out of 5 stars good little gadget
The dog flash light arrived quickly easy to take on and off, before buying this i purchased a flashing collar that didnt work to good, but this little gadget is really bright and dosnt affect the dog
Published on 27 Sep 2011 by byron

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted but...
I liked the light on this - I could see it clearly on my somewhat shaggy dog but the way it turns on by twisting it on the thread meant that the light bit unscrewed and was lost - third time he wore it...
Published 3 months ago by Reading Demon

4.0 out of 5 stars good little gadget, 27 Sep 2011
This review is from: DIGIFLEX Pet Dog Cat Collar Flashing LED Light Tag Safety Hi-Vis (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly bright!, 17 Nov 2011
K. Vet (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant little product, easy to attach and turn on and off, extremely bright flashes, alternating between red, blue and white - can see my dog from at least 100metres in the dark. It's so bright it lights up the ground around the dog, so even if the dog is facing away from you or his head is down, you can still see the halo of light surrounding him. Only used it twice so can't comment on battery life. Very pleased with it so far and shown no problems despite being attached to a very exuberant and active collie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Light, 7 Nov 2011
I bought the light for my Dog. I do a lot of walking and jogging around old railway lines and paths with big dark hedges. I frequently meet horse riders and cyclists. The light give everyone clear sight of the Dog. When off the lead the Dog managed to lose the light in some undergrowth. Dog are always breaking things. No problem I bought another two lights as replacements!

This is a very bright light and improves safety.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely tiny but surprisingly very good!, 22 Nov 2011
H M Watkins (Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
When I opened this and saw how tiny it is (about 1cm diameter, and not much longer)I thought I'd wasted my money. We have a fluffy German Shepherd and I could see this just being lost in his fur. However, we clipped it to the ring on his collar and set off for the park one evening. Just a small twist turns the light on, and then we set our nutty dog loose! It was brilliant to be able to see where he was, chasing all over the park and then seeing a flashing light thundering towards us! The weight of the light made it hang downwards so that it lit up the ground below. Yes it is extremely small but very very bright. I'm not sure about flashing red and blue, but really, it works well!

5.0 out of 5 stars fit for purpose, 23 Oct 2011
Item arrived within 2 days. Received in an envelope with absolutely nothing else, no order statement, instructions, nothing except the flashing collar. However am I complaining, no. The flashing light works perfectly and can be seen from quite a distance. I just turn it on and follow my dog where ever he goes. The quality is surprisingly good and for the ridiculously cheap price no wonder it arrived all on its own. The only thing I would say (and yes I am being serious) is that due to its brightness and flashing rate if you are epileptic you should think twice. Numerous dog walkers have asked where I got it from that speaks volumes.

5.0 out of 5 stars OUR DOG CANNOT HIDE ON THE FOREST NOW !, 23 Nov 2011
VERY GOOD !

WE CAN NOW SEE OUR DARK BROWN 'WOOLY BEAR' DOG ON THE FOREST NOW .
WHEN IT COMES IN DARK OR THE EARLY MORNING WALK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Visible at Night, 12 Sep 2011
good quality item, delivered quickly by royal mail.
keeps my dog visible when he disappears into bushes at night.
dog does not seem to mind the bright flashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light, 9 Jan 2012
Brought one of these on the strength of other reviews read and must say I'm realy happy with it. The visibility is amazing when out in the pitch black and the dog can be seen from a great distance, batteries seem to last really well and have had no issues with getting it wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 19 Dec 2011
Alan Hunter (Fife) - See all my reviews
I had been looking for something that would let me see where my dog goes wandering off to as I regularly walk him along past woodland areas and as much as he always comes back when whistled upon I was looking for that extra peace of mind.

I have tried a few other LED collars and lights but this one is the real deal. Very bright when on and isn't too big or intrusive when it's on his collar. It is also very easy to switch on and off. This is done by twisting the bottom part to either tighten or slacken the batteries which means it can't be knocked of as I've had happen with others. It takes 3 LR41 batteries but when you can order 10 for just over a pound from Amazon it's no big drain on the pocket.

All in all I am very happy with this and have already had a few other dog walkers ask me where I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Trixes Pet Dog Collar Flashing LED Light Tag, 16 Dec 2011
Ms. G. Castledine (England) - See all my reviews
Excellent when I am walking my dog in the dark evenings. The light is very bright and clear and does not bother my dog at all. Great product.