5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for sun protection
I bought these for my husband who is in his 60s and he has sun damage on the backs of his hands. He likes to be out doors a lot in the summer and we had been looking for something like this for some time. He has quite big hands and they a plenty big enough. Just the job for what he wanted.
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by Di

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for the British male
I have small hands for a man. These gloves described as Men's Large size were too small even for me. Lightweight and poor quality. However they are a good fit for my petite wife and for her would represent good value for money if she needed small, lightweight poor quality gloves.
Published 13 months ago by john smith

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for sun protection, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Men's 100% Soft White Cotton Gloves (Large) x 2 Pairs (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars reasonable priced and do the job, 25 Sep 2011
I bought these gloves to help with the exzema flare of my son, to help with the ointment treatments and stop rubbing his hands with textures which could irritate his skin, and did the job. They fit rather loosely and they are easy to wash. The packet contains two pairs so the price is very reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars cotton gloves, 3 Feb 2012
This is the second purchase I have made for these gloves, I got them for my elderly Mum who has problems with her finger nails and these helped her to carry out normal day to day tasks that she found impossible to do otherwise.
Good quality items, will purchase again as and when required. Many thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for the British male, 10 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens soft white cotton gloves, 29 Aug 2012
Excellent gloves. I have eczema on my hands and put cream on at night then do an 'Al Jolson' (remember him?} impression and put the gloves on which stay on all night. - I mean, they don't slip off as some gloves do.
Also, the size is great as I have large hands and more so since I had operations for tendonitis some years ago.
I would recommend these gloves to anyone with skin trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
good fit, nice soft cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 10 July 2014
Nice quality, perfect for my photography needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit well and a better material than I have been buying from the chemist, 6 July 2014
Just what I needed for my husband.
Fit well and a better material than I have been buying from the chemist.
Will certainly be getting more.
Delivery good and on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cotton Gloves (Large), 23 May 2014
Items as described. Just what I was looking for. They were delivered fast and well packed. Perfect fit for my hands and ideal for what I use them for. Well made, Excellent Service from this seller, Recommended to all. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 May 2014
Just the job for handing old photos or slides. Well made no sign of any seams splitting. Very snug fit, be careful choosing your size