5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT PRODUCT
This product is brilliant. Much better than the original one that came with the greenhouse frame I bought from a high street DIY store which split after a few gusts of wind. It also fit the frame perfectly. I'm a very happy customer.
Published on 23 Feb 2012 by barpolo

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgraceful...
that I should need a replacement cover for the Gardman greenhouse after just two years. Strange that they didn't tell me the cover would only be temporary when I bought the greenhouse.
Published 14 months ago by Derek Hardy

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgraceful..., 8 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT PRODUCT, 23 Feb 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Both zips broke within 2 mionths, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Gardman Walk-In Greenhouse Replacement Cover 08745
The headline tells the whole story. I bought this item to replace my previous cover which lasted three years - only two with both zips working. I replaced it because so much of the original cover had disintegrated and showered me with small, plastic squares. I can't express how disappointed I am that the zips on this replacements are so flimsy. First the metal tab on the right hand zip broke then the left hand zip now fails to form a seal even though there is plenty of 'give' between the two sides. There is no reason why it should pull apart. I am contacting the company to find out their view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gardman Walk-In Greenhouse Replacement Cover 08745
Bought this cover recently, very tough plastic and easy to fit, unfortunately one of the zips broke so was disappointed, however the company have offered to send me a replacement and I don,t have to return the damaged one first as I was worried about leaving my new plants exposed, not often you get such excellent customer service, would recommend dealing with this company.

Gardman Walk-In Greenhouse Replacement Cover 08745