Price:£1.65+ Free shipping

on 13 July 2013
It's the first time to make my own home made cheese and this cheesecloth really did the trick! Actually I made vegan cheese with and also used it to strain soy yogurt, there's plenty of it because the cloth is so large to which I can use over and over again. The fabric itself is really delicate though - the strands of cotton can easily start going out of alignment if handled improperly. It is woven to be tied at the edge so it doesn't fall apart I think I made a mistake to cut it in half though but never mind. Overall the product is fantastic and definitely worth recommending for those who enjoy or are planning to start cheese making. Thank you!
on 29 April 2012
Does what you would expect it to do! A great addition to any kitchen, strong and versatile for the price.
on 28 May 2013
A new hobby in cheese making led to a requirment for a number of items, this being one and good for the process.
on 10 July 2013
Just as described and prompt delivery.

Add a Dairy Thermometer, 2L of whole goats milk heated to 180 degrees and the juice of one lemon and hey presto ... I am now making my own soft cheese.

Excellent.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 September 2013
Very good quality for the price and fast delivery. I bought three and at nearly 2 metres a cloth they will last me longer than I thought.
on 23 January 2013
Arrived on time and was of good quality. The price was excellent and I would recommend this product. Great thanks!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 April 2016
This is a lovely, big rectangle of cheesecloth, quite a bit bigger than a large bathtowel, so you get plenty for your money. I use mine, folded so I have about five or six layers lining a perforated basket mould for draining soft cheeses or straining yoghurt so it's a bit more like the lovely greek and Turkish yogurts, but cheesecloth has multiple uses.

I chose this brand because it seems to represent best value for money at the present time, and so far, it hasn't let me down. It can be washed quite quickly by hand, sterilised by using two or three drops of thin bleach in four or five pints of water, dried by rolling in a clean towel and then just hung up to finish drying.

I have to confess that I always used to use disposable nappy liners (untreated, unscented ones, obviously!) to line my cheese moulds, but for some reason it's really hard to find the right type these days, and they've really gone up in price, so have decided to invest in cheesecloth again.
These seem to be good value for money, so I'll probably get several more. I can recommend them.
on 15 September 2013
Good, and large. I use it to keep flies off hanging meat, but does need to be wrapped two three times to ensure that flies don't get on, as the mesh is not very very fine
on 26 September 2013
Just what I needed. For various personal projects and uses. Currently making some tinctures and need to filter them, this should work a treat
on 5 October 2014
Don't really like it, I have been using another piece of cloth to make my cheese that is a bit elastic and I think more comfortable to handle and avoid wrinkles that make the cheese ugly and can translate in hard points for mood growing... Regret this purchase as I think I didn't need it.