4.0 out of 5 stars Extra Songs!
I would imagine people will think this game is either a rip off or a good idea, depending on how many songs they had already downloaded onJust Dance 2 (Wii). As I had only downloaded the free songs, and was about to purchase some wii points to buy the others when I saw this game, I think this is a good idea.

Good points are that there are a varied selection of...
Published on 21 July 2011 by KB

3.0 out of 5 stars More Songs
This release, more similar to episodic content for Just Dance 2, contains 23 new songs, two new games modes, and some other features, however I feel that the new songs are really the only worthwhile reason to buy this. I bought this as a present, and although it means there's different music being played (a startling amount of cover versions, though), the gameplay seems...
Published 19 months ago by Allan Lindsay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra Songs!, 21 July 2011
KB (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) (Video Game)

Good points are that there are a varied selection of new songs to dance to which should keep you occupied until the release of Just Dance 3 in October. The dance avatars also now wear a glove to show you which hand to hold the remote in, which makes it easier to get the moves right, and is an added touch that I also enjoyed in Michael Jackson: The Experience (Wii).

Not so good points are that there are only 23 songs, and a few of them are quite short. Only half of them are performed by the original artists as well. This game is also Limited Edition, so once it's gone, it's gone!

If you're a huge Just Dance fan this game is a good addition to your collection, but if you've already downloaded most of the songs, or you're just an occasional player, I'd say save your money for Just Dance 3.

4.0 out of 5 stars More songs for Just Dance 2 fans, 6 Aug 2011
This review is from: Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this game because I love Just Dance 2 and use it to exercise but I thought some extra songs would freshen up the gameplay a bit. The disc has the songs that were available to download plus a couple of extras so if you have already bought any of those from the online store then this might not be good value for you.

You don't have to own Just Dance 2 to play this game but Just Dance 2 is better value as an introduction to the games as it has more songs on it.

I found this game much harder work than the others but that isn't a bad thing because I really worked up a sweat and it will probably become easier once I have learnt all the moves. There seems to be a good mixture of songs, even a couple that a bit more workout focussed and the usual novelty songs too.

I recommend the game if you already own Just Dance 2 and want some new songs to learn to tide you over until Just Dance 3 is released in October.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game and improved from Just Dance, still poor music selection, 9 Oct 2011
This review is from: Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) (Video Game)
Just Dance 2 is a great game and its great fun when having friends over, which I do once a week. We are having a laugh and work up a bit of a sweat, so it never goes a miss.
The improvements done to this version are all good ones, especially that you are guided to use both arms instead of just the right hand like before. All in all there is a more even balance between left and right when doing the various routines which is great. The graphics are funny and the guides in the corner are quite easy to read as they appear in good time before the actions. The indication of technical difficulty and intensity levels are very clear so it's easy to predict what kind of routine you will get if you try a new song. Some songs are a little bit short, especially when you feel like having a proper work out. They sometimes tend to finish when you are getting into the groove. My friends and I wouldn't mind having the choice of carrying on doing a routine a few minutes longer when we really like the moves.

If I was to give one comment based on personal taste; it would have to be about the rather strange song selection. The game is called Just Dance2, and I would say that you find even less dance related music in this game than the first edit! Many of the songs are just not fit for the purpose of dance and I'm not feeling it. I find myself picking the same tracks over and over again because over 50% of the songs just don't make you want to move and groove. The groovy stuff is normally songs from the 80s or 90s, and the more modern tracks are a selection of boring pop tunes instead of using some proper floor fillers that everybody knows. Estelle and Kanye West - American Boy; what on earth is this song doing in a dance game? My friends are of the same opinion as well, and they tend to suggest moving on to other games after just a couple of songs. Other dance or exercise games I have are spot on with more groove based tracks that make you want to move automatically. Dance games should have dance music in my view. Taste aside. Though I love this game and the way that it works, I don't get enough out of it, purely down to poor music selection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Dance 2 Extra Songs, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) (Video Game)
This was bought for my daughter for a present. She was delighted with it and has used over and over again. Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) (Video Game)
children loved it gets you going, a good workout and cheap at half the price. loved it myself and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars good set of songs, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) (Video Game)
Good set of extra songs, you get a duet mode, and responds better than the first game of the same franchise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 10 April 2013
This review is from: Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) (Video Game)
This was a good product for the price that I paid at the time of purchase. I love the wii and the just dance games. Good song selections and good value for money. Quick delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) (Video Game)
this is an excellent workout. the songs and dances are good. i love to play it with my friends when we have a girly night in. also it is good for the kids on a rainy day and their little parties.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game if you like the just dance series, 27 Nov 2012
Craig Stothers "Craig" (Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) (Video Game)
I rated this game 4 stars because of the song choices and gameplay. Should be more songs on disc (even for an add-on) and some dances are easier than others.

I liked the game as I loved Just Dance 2 and disliked it for song choices.

I would recommend this product to anyone who likes playing Just Dance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii), 28 May 2012
J. James (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) (Video Game)
ARRIVED QUICKLY, WELL PACKAGED. THIS WAS A PRESENT FOR MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY. SHE HAS BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH IT AND USING IT AS PART OF HER KEEP FIT REGIME.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii)
Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Wii) by Ubisoft (Nintendo Wii)