3.8 out of 5 stars1,605

on 24 March 2015
Initial appearance was good but made of flimsy plastic. Connection was easy but both channels had too much interference to enable any type of TV listening. Packaged back up and returned. Bought an August bluetooth transmitter and headphones which work fine.
on 6 May 2014
I have recently bought a pair of these headphones and am very pleased with them.They have good sound quality and are easy to set up,comfortable to wear and seem to stay on the head quite well whilst gardening,even with head upside down.good value for money.
on 3 May 2015
Terrible quality. There is the constant "fuzzy" noise in the background, which is more noticeable when nothing is playing. Used once. Should've returned this product for my money back, but I forgot about it and it is gathering dust under my desk...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 August 2015
The wire supplied to connect it to the tv is too short so now I have to spend £5 to buy a longer one. The ear diameter feels small too as compared to my HD 201. When you put the volume over 50% you can hear some distortion. It's good for its price though.
on 21 April 2014
The headphones work well, but the "gain" is rather low so the TV and headphones volume both need to be set rather high for me (but I do have impaired hearing and tinnitus) - but still enough headroom so that the volume controls are not at maximum.
on 16 April 2014
The headset is very well made and functional and comfortable. I have moved around our spacious flat wearing this headset and found that regardless of where I went the sound was unaffected and remained of very good quality. I highly recommend this product.
on 11 February 2014
Husband is pleased with this purchase, can move around the house and hear the TV or radio without problems or distortion and crackling. Comfortable to wear as well. Just sit the headphones n the base to keep charged up. Arrived on time and well packaged.
on 13 February 2014
I use this headset for watching TV in bed and the sound is really good and it ic comfotable to wear. Its a bit fiddley to place on base for charging and it's not easy to open up the battery compartment. All in all I am very pleased with this product.
on 3 January 2016
Did not work, when headphones were connected to stereo the volume was all over the place. Works fine when connected to phone or TV, but would not recommend this item. Worth paying a bit extra for better quality if you're buying for listening to music.
on 21 February 2015
The speakers seem like good quality but i have a smart lg tv and when i plus them into the "headphones" socket (behind the tv) there is a really annoying (not super loud) hissling noise like on old records. Any help?? Would be awesome thanks!!